• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Google search results re-directing to main forum page?

boy412

Meat Popsicle
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Mid-Atlantic area
This is maddening. There is no doubt tons of great information on these boards...and searching various topics (via Google or whatever other search engine) brings up search results pointing to various threads on Sniper's Hide. Great! Let me see (for instance) a thread on recommended barrel lengths for a 6.5 x 47 Lapua build! Click the link and I just get the main page for the forums. This happens time after time, no matter what I'm looking for. If I click on a link for a thread here on Sniper's Hide it just brings me to the main forum page.

:mad:

We moved this week to a new form you are trying to access threads on the old site.

Look at the link and then look at the new forum address they are different

it will probably take google a bit to catch up.

We moved this week to a new form you are trying to access threads on the old site.

Look at the link and then look at the new forum address they are different

it will probably take google a bit to catch up.

Fair enough. Thanks for the post! I guess I picked the wrong week to start a new custom rifle build. :)