• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Goon squads.

Mother, Father, I'm here in the zoo
I can't come home 'cause I've grown up too soon
I got my sentence
I got my command
They said they'd make me major if I met all their demands
I could be a corp'ral into corp'ral punishment
Or the gen'ral manager of a large establishment
They pat some good boys on the back and put some to the rod
But I never thought they'd put me in the
Goon squad
They've come to look you over and they're giving you the eye
Goon squad
They want you to come out to play
You'd better say goodbye
Some grow just like their dads
And some grow up too tall
Some go drinking with the lads
Some don't grow up at all
And you must find the proper place
For everything you see
But you'll never get to make a lampshade out of me
I could join a chain of males or be the missing (a) link
Looking for a lucky girl to put me in the pink
Good squad ...
Mother, Father, I'm doing so well
I'm making such progress now that you can hardly tell
I fit in a little dedication
With one eye on the clock
They caught you under medication
You could be in for a shock
Thinking up the alibis that ev'ryone's forgotten
Just another mummy's boy gone to rotten
Goon squad...

@nagantguy This one should give yo a woody.

Mississippi 'goon squad' officers are part of larger law ...

View attachment 8207569
Head Topics
https://headtopics.com › mississippi-goon-squad-office...

10 hours ago — Six former Mississippi police officers, some of whom reportedly called themselves the 'Goon Squad,' pleaded guilty this month in a racist ...
I just wish they’d had higher pay better benefits and didn’t have to answer for things like beating people and leaving them in fields cause law and order and back the blue and stuff .
And it’s also to bad the tax payer will foot the bill for the coming civil suits .
To bad such fine heroes will be going to jail; looks like Marion Kansas will have several LEO job openings soon

Some are special. These guys pissed someone off. Think about that goon squad in Memphis that beat the guy to death. It was not their first time dealing out street justice. They would be doing the same thing today except they got caught on camera. There's others that management turns a blind eye to their behavior.

As well as the sheriff's department.
They don't even hide it anymore. They each have a club tattoo. Just like MS13
Well it’s not like they steal and kill old ladies and traffic narcotics- they are nothing like ms13.
Why I read an account of a ms click that took some failed prospects and beat them near to death and left them laying in a felid- o shit wait nope that was police wasn’t it ?

• Wow
Reactions: Mwalex and BurtG
1692412507116.png

far left Aoc ,Rashida Tlaib ,Trying to hide in the back Ilhan Abdullahi Omar ,Ayanna Soyini Pressley and glowing like always Cori Anika Bush

Reactions: BurtG
Reminds me of Sir Dyno lyrics:

"You say we're a gang, but you're in a gang too the difference is the badge and the government behind you"

Reactions: BurtG
My home town had a Loser Squad, the disgusting fatbodys and Barney Fife geeks that got pushed around and made fun of in our high school. Their answer to that was to join the local PD and target all those that made fun of them in the past.

And loser cops don't forget. Anything. They live their entire loser lives built on revenge. While normal people move on with their lives, become successful, get married and have a family, they wait, sitting on the side of the road seething about the time so and so laughed at them before they were cops and fantasizing about pulling them over and having them 'respect their authority.'

Last edited:
My home town had a Loser Squad, the disgusting fatbodys and Barney Fife geeks that got pushed around and made fun of in our high school. Their answer to that was to join the local PD and target all those that made fun of them in the past.

And loser cops don't forget. Anything. They live their entire loser lives built on revenge. While normal people move on with their lives, become successful, get married and have a family, they wait, sitting on the side of the road seething about the time so and so laughed at them before they were cops and fantasizing about pulling them over and having them 'respect their authority.'

Attachments

• 1692477290056.jpeg
    1692477290056.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5

Here is Wisconsins own goon squad - beat up a family and bounced a babies head off a wall while the real criminals hid in a bathroom stall 10 feet away- it’s probably just a training / budget issue ! But it sure looks like they enjoy holding that guy down and beating him.
Where was that fire while Kenosha was burning?

• Angry
Reactions: RUTGERS95