• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gooooo Vikings!

hueys66

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2009
OREGON DESERT
Either this guy is happy the Vikings just scored or he really likes #12....

303196_10150818541835249_893675248_20958016_1484216742_n.jpg

Re: Gooooo Vikings!

no matter how it happened, he probably could have had more yards passing than their QB!

Hey there, watch what you say or McNabb will get pissed off and throw footballs at your feet too...

Didn't the Vikings get throttled by Green Bay this past sunday? Ya...... enough said.

Makes me SUPER happy to just be a transplant to this state, from WI. GO PACK GO!!!

To show how stupid the logic is here, the idiot Gov. wants the state to toss in 300 million, the county is looking to put up 350 million and the PEOPLE do not even get to vote.

Not only that but the Gov WANTS the team to stay. WHY? The team sucks. I'd rather back the WILD!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They get throttled by Green Bay next Sunday. </div></div>

I predict the Vikes are going to deal the Pukers their first L come Sunday!!! Ponder is gonna make it happen.
grin.gif

Wishful thinking, I know....

All in all Ponder did really well, and the mighty pack almost dumped it to the worst team in the NFC. Not bad Vikes.
C_K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris_K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back to Wisconistan!
smile.gif

C_K </div></div>

LOL!

I've tried, wify refuses to live life as a Sconny.

Oh yeah, before I forget, GO! PACK! GO!

That is funny. I saw it on the Twin City news last evening. It's funny that they played it.

The Vikes need Les Steckel to come back and coach. Maybe he could improve their season record to 3-13.
wink.gif