• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gopro camera, live?

1SMALLJOHNSON

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2007
Tallahassee, FLORIDA
I am double plus un-smart when it comes to modern day electronics. I see the Gopro camera, and I wonder if anybody's skinned the cat with this device, and used it for real-time spotting of shots on target?? If so, how? What would you figure it would cost in total? I'm betting this might be covered territory, but I did a quick search and didn't find a thread.

Help?

There is solutions available, in the SH Store we have this

_MG_3832es.jpg

The latest in wireless technology is now available to long range shooters, all in a ready to go, everything you need “patent pending”Target Cam®. With our Target Cam® , long range shooters are now able to see targets right from their shooting position. Your target is displayed next to you on the 7” LCD screen. These units come ready to go right out of the box, no need to link up a computer, smart phone or any other device. Multiple cameras can also be used to view more than one target from the bench.

Range for the Standard system is approx. 1200 yards. For people who shoot farther than that we offer an “ELR kit.” With the ELR kit the range is typically over 2000 yards. The ELR kit is 2 directional antennas and they are $85 for the pair. you can optionally purchase the kit during checkout.
Setup is super easy – about 30 seconds. 1. Place camera unit on a small tripod about 20 ft from your target (tripod not included)2. Turn on camera and base unit and adjust focus3. Bring base unit back to your shooting position and start shooting4. Take a shot, look over and see it hit the target, repeat until satisfied!!!
  • Batteries are rechargeable and run time is approx. 5-6 hours per charge. Additional batteries can easily be added for extended “hard core” shooting sessions

http://snipershide.mycustomevent.com/ShoppingCart.aspx?com=detailview&iid=91&

At $795 it's an all in one solution, you can link multiple cameras and it easy to use.