• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GoPro Videos from Oshkosh EAA Airshow

Parallax

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2007
Waushara County, Wisconsin
GoPro Camera Video at the EAA Airshow In Oshkosh This Week I gotta get me one of these cameras...first I need a more exciting life.
smile.gif

Some great videos on this site... after you get through the advertising at the start ...

Re: GoPro Videos from Oshkosh EAA Airshow

Cool! It even had a shot of Bellanca Super Viking like mine doing some aerobatics!

I've been to the fly-in a couple times when I was younger...

I still remember an Air Force guy and a Navy guy (both in uniform) getting into a heated argument when I asked if you could get sucked up into the intake of a jet! lol

I don't remember who was on what side... but later in my life I saw the video of a guy getting sucked into one! hehe

I love the guy landing and taking off again from the moving flatbed trailer and other vehicles...

My personal favorite is the Warbirds. I can't tell you how touching it is to see the WW2 Vets walking reverantly up to the aircraft they flew in, likely for the first time since the War for some, the last time for others.... running their hands over the planes body with tears streaming down their faces, lost in personal thoughts. The same for the German, British and Russian's I've met there over the years...

I'm on the east side of Lake Winnebago, directly across from Oshkosh. It's nice sitting outside after working seeing all sorts of neat planes. Being there's a small airport 3 miles from here, get alot of the Cubs flying around, and see alot of bi-planes doing aerial acrobatics. Pretty neat, and love the sound!