• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got a new Seekins Bravo...Im in love

kmontang

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2014
Dallas, TX
Picked up a Havak Bravo in 6.5cm a couple of days ago, threw a PST gen2 5-25 on it until my NF comes in, as well as an Area 419 Hellfire brake. I have to say, I'm impressed with how the rifle shoots. I put 20 rounds of Remington Core-lokt 140gr through it to get a little copper in the barrel, then put 4-5 shot groups on paper with Hornady 143 ELD-x. Group sizes of .65, .72, 1.54 and .69. The third group I screwed up when the guy next to me shot and hit me with a piece of ejected brass about 3/4 of the way through my trigger pull. I was able to walk it out to 960 on 2MOA steel targets in an 8-10 mph wind coming in at my 10 o'clock in the next 20 rounds. Mirage got too bad for spotting after that. 60 rounds total for the first range trip.

A couple notes on the gun-

I like the KRG Bravo WAYYYYY more than I thought I would. Super usable/user friendly without a premium price point for a stock. I felt a little bunched up behind the rifle, so Im going to add the adjustable LOP kit to it, but other than that, very pleased.

The Trigger was OK. It was clean, but felt a little heavier than the advertised 2.5, but its easy enough to turn it down. I may sway it anyways as I REALLY prefer a flat trigger.

All in all, super happy with the rifle so far. Im a little surprised they dont get more love among rifle shooters considering their performance vs. cost. I guess maybe I'll figure that out down the road!

I picked up my havak bravo a couple weeks ago and finally got time to load some ammo for it.
I ended up adding a spigot on it, which I really like. I love the bravo chassis. Had to add all the lop spacers for my long arms.
The trigger is nice, feels like a timney 510 but is the new replacement.
Tonight I loaded some 144 Berger hybrids for it. These rifles seem to have a very long throat on them. Check chamber with modified case, to the lands I got 2.2945. To get the 144 Berger’s in my mag I had to seat them to 2.1545. I’m hoping the hybrids are very jump tolerant. We will see tomorrow.