• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Got a Wyo, Out of State, Special Elk tag!

Re: Got a Wyo, Out of State, Special Elk tag!

What area?

2009 License Results
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
License Type: Results Area/Type
Non-Resident Special Elk Successful 118-1

Absolutely Awesome, be sure to steer clear of the wolf infested areas it could ruin a trip.

Now your talking! Seems like I read on here they were protected again??????? That is next on my list, then the big cat.

Access is cover w/o issue. LOT's of written permission. Just need to puchase a couple 1/2 gallons of good old whiskey when we get there and the landowners are good to go!

What is the situation with wolves in Wyoming? Haven't looked yet, but are they protected? Or can they be hunted? Not going to hunt wolves, just curious.

If you see green shirts you may have a chance, if you see red shirts you're getting a ticket or more, if you see grey shirts, bend over and call your lawyer.

Native translation, if you see wolves drop chicken fat sponges leave the bullets for the elk unless you are pozy that no boogy men are around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STRICK9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..... if you see wolves drop chicken fat sponges....</div></div>

What is the purpose for this, kills the wolves by plugging them up?

Have a good time here
laugh.gif

They aren't wolves by the way, they are really big coyotes
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you see green shirts you may have a chance, if you see red shirts you're getting a ticket or more, if you see grey shirts, bend over and call your lawyer. </div></div>

And if you see Ashley Judd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFdijgMytUA

SEND IT!!!!!!!!

Screw ashley Judd, I think she needs a couple of the things in her back yard killing shit. Best of luck on the hunting trip I'm sure you will get the chance to get an elk.

Congrats on getting drawn!! I hunted elk in Wyoming in 05 and 07. Gotta' love Wyoming. Please keep us posted.

I just watched the Ashley Judd video slaming Sarah Palin. A BIG +1 on what Macssubmoa said!! Let's move all of the wolves to Hollywood.