• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got Actions? South Paw Heaven!

NorCal Vu

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2004
Sacramento Area
I finally sold all my right handed rigs to swap all my rifles over to LH.

I picked the actions up yesterday. Now just waiting on stocks and barrels.

284win is a Stiller Tac 300 Action
223 AI is a Stiller Tac 30 Action
308win is a Stiller Tac 30 Action
Top Secret is a Borden Alpine SA with 308 bolt face.

3006 is a M700 LA that will be my hunting rig.

Figure the fellow south paws around here would enjoy...

CIMG1113.jpg

Re: Got Actions? South Paw Heaven!

Got tired of the MAN holding us left handed folks down!!! LOL

Now only if I can find a custom 22 action in LH...id be set.

Sweeeeeet!

I've spent so much time shooting RH rifles I'm having some difficulty getting really comfortable with the LH Savage 93 I got last month...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: adam boynton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like you have some work to do </div></div>

A bit of an understatement!

BTW, Very nice!

Vu, you may want to check out New Ultra Light Arms. I think they manufacture a left handed .22 action.

I'm guessing "top secret" is going to be a 6mm Crusader.

And a 30-06 for hunting....boring!! Come on man, think 280AI!!

LOL jason...I already have a barrel on order and all the reloading components for 3006.

I am hoping Stiller comes out with their LH 22 action soon.

Bolt...=( remember I am behind enemy lines in CA...can't buy any more 50s....

However a 408 or 375 is possible. We just don't have a place to shoot pass a 1000 yards unless we drive 4 to 5 hours.

Vu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We just don't have a place to shoot pass a 1000 yards unless we drive 4 to 5 hours.

Vu </div></div>

meh, i drive about 20 minutes to get about 1500 yards. you're only about half hour further down the freeway.

Those look slick! I'm left-handed, but have always shot right handed...probably because I was taught and grew up shooting righty. Has anyone that shoots right-handed ever used a left-handed action to allow the trigger hand to stay in the trigger guard? I know of the Bushmaster .50 specifically that uses this setup.

I need a new profession, or just sell my soul...

Nice collection...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ecdbcd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone that shoots right-handed ever used a left-handed action to allow the trigger hand to stay in the trigger guard?</div></div>

My next bench gun will be a Left-left (right handed) its faster that way