• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing got...and thank you...

michael sr.

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
Gunsmith or some1 knowing Benelli 20ga auto..<span style="color: #CC0000">[resolvedb]</span>...

IN NEB IS 8PM....I HAVE FREE AIR TIME ON WEEKEND..

or SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU...

Re: NEED IMMEDIATE HELP...........................

Have the Benelli M2 in 12 gauge.
Whats the issue?

I wanted to know how to get the plug out; there has been a threat to my son...by know felons and I plan being there...but I got the plug out...

Michael does your son live with you?
If he does not can he come to you?
Have you contacted the police?

Before you head out with that shotgun you need to stop for a moment, take a deep breath and consider all of your options before you do something that is going to alter not only your life but your sons life. If it is that bad pick up your son and call the police.

Mac

michael if you need to call me here is my number, 205-223-5810. DO NOT for any reason go after someone with a gun. That will do no good for you, your son, your grandson, your wife. Just CALL the police. Like i said if you need to call me my number is there, id be more than happy to talk to you. Im military so i know what you are thinking. I think the same way sometimes

Police...they have been notified; and tomorrow I am going to the precinct in his area and talk with them; then I am contacting two of <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic">friend's</span></span> who are District Crt Judges here { one, another vet] I went to grade school and high school with them...

No he does not live with us I will discuss this with him and his wife.

I have given this serious thought AND I am going to make offense my concern!

hey brother step back think breathe and let the cops handle it. No need to throw away the rest of your life and evryone you love. That aint something you want to do. The cops will take care of it, tell your son to have a gun with him at his home when he is there, if they come in its self defense, if he has his CC permit make sure he has a sidearm on him always. Again its still self defense. If you go hunting these guys you know what that is. Like i said step back, breathe, and think this through. I understand protecting your own, but not in this way buddy. Let the cops do their ob

I will give you a call in the a.m.....

Rest assured I am not going after them [BUT] .......thought I left this shit behind me in 69...guess it just follows one around..

"That aint something you want to do. The cops will take care of it, tell your son to have a gun with him at his home when he is there,"... <span style="text-decoration: underline">he will have the latest and the best</span>....

And I am calling him about coming over...

I am 'detaching' <span style="text-decoration: underline"> </span> myself and lookling at this rather coldly...

yeah man just holler at me when its convient for you

I dont know what the threat is or the capabilities of these felons but the best thing you can do is to remain calm.
Does your son have a firearm and any training using it?
Can you assist him in making simple changes in his routine to help with his safety. Can you assist him in making his home more secure. Can you assist him devise a plan where if the house was burgled everyone knows what to do while he defends his family.
These thing along with talking to police will help keep you out of trouble. If my family were threatened I would react like you did at 1st but I am sure glad my wife can talk me down and evaluate my options. Hope you and your family remains safe.

Mac

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottishtornado</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know what the threat is or the capabilities of these felons but the best thing you can do is to remain calm.
Does your son have a firearm and any training using it?
Can you assist him in making simple changes in his routine to help with his safety. Can you assist him in making his home more secure. Can you assist him devise a plan where if the house was burgled everyone knows what to do while he defends his family.
These thing along with talking to police will help keep you out of trouble. If my family were threatened I would react like you did at 1st but I am sure glad my wife can talk me down and evaluate my options. Hope you and your family remains safe.Mac
</div></div>
=========================

We both have our CC permits...and he is till pissed at me for making him look like a rookie...
laugh.gif
He is making plans for alarms, lighting etc.. in the a.m.

Info on one felon is: he's already been shot a couple of time's -lousy shooters apparently- and is still living a questionable life style; they have been to his work place asking for him...I am going to be his shaddow as much as possible.

Yeah just make sure they keep a cell phone in the bedroom so his wife can call the coroner for these scumbags.
Glad he is installing an alarm system. I would recommend some range time to blow off any cobwebs.
Do these scumbags know where he lives or is it just his place of employment. Maybe for the next few days have him go the long way home with you 6-7 cars behind looking for anyone tailing him. If you do find someone tailing him call your sons cell and have him drive to the nearest police station and call police informing them your on your way and the route your taking. They can intercept and do a traffic stop and figure out wtf is going on. If you going to meet him from work be there 30 mins early and do a cruise through looking for anyone suspicious in vehicles and take a note of their lic#.
Stay safe bud.

Mac