• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Got Blanks?

StraightShooter77

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2020
Arizona
Do you have barrel blanks sitting around that you bought with the intention of putting them to good use?? If that is you...SEND US YOUR BARREL BLANK!

The pros at Straight Jacket Armory in Evanston Wyoming will chamber it for you and get it done right!

Normally, SJA charges $375.00 to chamber a barrel blank purchased from them. This includes threading the muzzle.

Send us your barrel blank and we will cut your chamber and thread the muzzle for $325.00!! YOU SAVE $50

"Bring out your blanks!"

Shoot Straight!

StraightShooter77

Just a greenhorn question.? I have a take off Remington .308 barrel Varment countour 26 inch 1:12 twist What calibers could this be reamed TOO?

Just a greenhorn question.? I have a take off Remington .308 barrel Varment countour 26 inch 1:12 twist What calibers could this be reamed TOO?
Hi Footsteps. My 2 cents on this is that the stock Rem barrel isn't worth the cost of re-chambering to another caliber.

Is your action a Rem 700 or a custom? We can true up your Rem 700 action and clean up the face so it can accept shouldered prefit barrels. If it is a custom action you are using, there is a good chance it could take one of the steel or carbon fiber prefit barrels we offer in over 80 different calibers.

Shoot Straight!

StraightShooter77

“Got Blanks?”

I think so! Been with my wife for 25 years now and still no kids. 😞

Seriously though! Does SJA do barrel fluting also?
Haha! If you are looking for weight reduction, have you considered looking at Carbon Fiber barrels?

Does this apply to pre-fits like for an AI or a Defiance Ruckus? If not, what would the total be for those?

Does this apply to pre-fits like for an AI or a Defiance Ruckus? If not, what would the total be for those?
@sharpshot50 Yes sir! Those blanks you have for your AI and Ruckus send them to us and we can chamber them and thread the muzzle for $325.00!

You can call me at 307 707-3181 Ext 1 and I can help you.