• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Got DD214 - do you need a Glock? Blue label special open again for Military

Hmmm, been thinking about a Gen 5 G17, looks like I should try and dig it up. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: hermosabeach
Damn I've been wanriya G17 to go with my G19 but I just bought a Sig P938 last week. Maybe I can sweet talk the Ole lady some.

I've been looking at getting the wife a new pistol this might be the ticket if she likes a Glock when I take her to try a few out.

ha ha ha

I was with the wrong woman for years... I would conceal from her new guns I had purchased.... Everytime I visited my folks or my folks visited me... I would show her or tell her about another gun my dad gave me.... and then tell her about the gun I actually purchased, but I claimed my Dad gave it to me.... They all look the same to her ....

Another sign I was with the wrong person...

Reactions: TACC
CZ still has really good pricing. I can pick up a CZ P07 with threaded barrel and suppressor sites for $415.99 plus tax. My CZ P07 has become my EDC.

I agree their prices aren't crazy but where are the deals for veterans who didn't retire from the .mil?

My EDC is a P-01, my USPSA and IDPA guns are a P-09 and a 75BD, I have a 452 and have had a P-07 and a 550FS before.

I would pay full price for a CZ before paying a discount for a glock.

You do have a point. I used to own a G17, note the past tense. I have four CZ firearms at the moment and have owned a couple more.

Thinking about picking up a 557

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
You do have a point. I used to own a G17, note the past tense. I have four CZ firearms at the moment and have owned a couple more.

Thinking about picking up a 557

I have become a CZ fanboy. I have a lot of them. For the price you cant beat them. A new Glock Gen 5 G 19 is gonna be $540 and I can get the CZ P 07 for $100 less, the P 10 for even less than that.

3- CZ P 07
1 CZ Tactical sport
1 CZ P 01
1 CZ SP 01
1 CZ 75 sao
1 CZ Scorpion pistol
1 CZ Scorpion rifle

I have Glocks too

3 G19 gen 4 and 5
1 G23 gen 4
2 G34 gen 4 and 5

Reactions: 308pirate
I’m sure there are many handguns that rival the Glock 19 in performance but the ubiquity of Glock’s accessories, parts, upgrades, and magazines make owning anything else pointless except from a “collector” standpoint.

Reactions: Docsherm
I’m sure there are many handguns that rival the Glock 19 in performance but the ubiquity of Glock’s accessories, parts, upgrades, and magazines make owning anything else pointless except from a “collector” standpoint.
That's a pretty stupid statement.

Glock's Blue Lablel Program is not only limited to people with a DD form214.
You can go to glock's website for info:
us.glock.com/en/buy/blue-label-program

A hand scribbled note stating “a member in good standing” of my local FD on dept. letterhead with Chiefs signature and copy of my IAFF card was enough to qualify for the Glock discount. We don’t have photo ID.

No go unless you're active duty or retired. DD214s alone don't count. I may have to hold my nose and get a Glock

I am no fan of Glocks, but no one can call me out for gun racism either ?

Go the fuck back to pistol forum with your juvenile fanboy statements

Go the fuck back to pistol forum with your juvenile fanboy statements

I see. You suffer from typical feelings of male inadequacy.
cuck

Well. I’m sure convinced. You guys sound very intelligent and knowledgeable about the subject of polymer framed striker fired handguns.

I mean, I can sit here and throw insults just as nasty as you guys can, but I don’t have to because the Glock has merits that let me avoid that. You guys call me a “cuck” and a “fanboy”, but you both are the ones who deliberately came into a Glock thread to trash the brand. I’ve only posted information to help others. Who again are the fanboys?

I bet you’re both a hoot at parties too.

PS: Are both of you really denying the ubiquity of the 9mm Glock?

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Wow, where is all of this hostility coming from. A a person that qualifies for botht he CZ and the Glock program I must say that they are both good deals.

As for fighting over what one is better..... that is just stupid. Should we just start the Aimpoint vs EOTECH agrument and name calling now?

Euro dose have a point about the Glock that the CZ cannot even come clsoe to..... add ons and accessories. CZ doesn't have 1/20th the markes share that Glock does and therefore other companies do not produce their items.

Simple litmus test: If MagPul doesn't make a mag for your gun then it is not truly a staple of the industry.

Now the real funny part is how all of yku ACTUALLY think that 9mm is in anyway a real round. If you aren't useing a .40 S&W (Glock preferably, but CZ would would work if you haven't taken the RED pill yet) then you are wrong.

I’m popping smoke.

I can’t possibly discuss the merits of both Glock and 9mm in a crowd too ignorant to appreciate either!

:ROFLMAO:

I’ll go back to my fanboy cuck troll land. I think I hear my mom upstairs with dinner ready anyway.

Well. I’m sure convinced. You guys sound very intelligent and knowledgeable about the subject of polymer framed striker fired handguns.

I mean, I can sit here and throw insults just as nasty as you guys can, but I don’t have to because the Glock has merits that let me avoid that. You guys call me a “cuck” and a “fanboy”, but you both are the ones who deliberately came into a Glock thread to trash the brand. I’ve only posted information to help others. Who again are the fanboys?

I bet you’re both a hoot at parties too.

PS: Are both of you really denying the ubiquity of the 9mm Glock?

You don't even know how to read

Reactions: Eurodriver
Really glad to see this. Eds Safety Supply used to offer Blue Labels to Vets but then changed it to AD and retired.

I just noticed that its a limited time only and for only one gun. May 27th - Nov 11, 2019. None-the-less, still cool that they are doing it.

Wow, where is all of this hostility coming from. A a person that qualifies for botht he CZ and the Glock program I must say that they are both good deals.

As for fighting over what one is better..... that is just stupid. Should we just start the Aimpoint vs EOTECH agrument and name calling now?

Euro dose have a point about the Glock that the CZ cannot even come clsoe to..... add ons and accessories. CZ doesn't have 1/20th the markes share that Glock does and therefore other companies do not produce their items.

Simple litmus test: If MagPul doesn't make a mag for your gun then it is not truly a staple of the industry.

Now the real funny part is how all of yku ACTUALLY think that 9mm is in anyway a real round. If you aren't useing a .40 S&W (Glock preferably, but CZ would would work if you haven't taken the RED pill yet) then you are wrong.
Pray tell, what "add ons and accessories" do you need for a pistol?
I'm being quite serious here.
As I see it, you need an accurate pistol with sights, preferably metal (stock on CZ), a good trigger (stock on CZ), functional magazines (I typically carry 3, 21 round mags for my CZ) and a good holster. (admittedly, holsters selection is wanting)
What the fuck else can you really add on? maybe a dot sight (not a fan for serious work) but CZ has that covered as well.

Who needs Magpul mags when CZ mags are reasonably priced and reliable?

Aimpoints are far superior to EOTECH.
Mary Ann over Ginger.
Jaclyn Smith was the most beautiful Angel . Cheryl Ladd was the sexiest.
Whataburger beats In and Out.

Pray tell, what "add ons and accessories" do you need for a pistol?
I'm being quite serious here.
As I see it, you need an accurate pistol with sights, preferably metal (stock on CZ), a good trigger (stock on CZ), functional magazines (I typically carry 3, 21 round mags for my CZ) and a good holster. (admittedly, holsters selection is wanting)
What the fuck else can you really add on? maybe a dot sight (not a fan for serious work) but CZ has that covered as well.

Who needs Magpul mags when CZ mags are reasonably priced and reliable?

Aimpoints are far superior to EOTECH.
Mary Ann over Ginger.
Jaclyn Smith was the most beautiful Angel . Cheryl Ladd was the sexiest.
Whataburger beats In and Out.

Add ons..... for me: reliable magazines and a variety of holsters..... and I am not paying twice the amount for one of them.

Buy all of the CZ pistols you want. More Glocks for me. All CZ did was rip off the Glock design because their older models with the safety suck. So why buy a pistol the had to steal a design? Because they did have to waste time developing it. They could spend more time doing advertising.

EOTECH is a better fighting reflex sight, hands down.
Mary Ann was the winner.
Jaclyn IS still the best.
Cheryl .... I agree....
And you sir, are 100% correct. Whataburger is the best!!!!

And why is Glock better? Because they had the Gunny! (RIP Marine)

Reactions: Eurodriver
Add ons..... for me: reliable magazines and a variety of holsters..... and I am not paying twice the amount for one of them.

Buy all of the CZ pistols you want. More Glocks for me. All CZ did was rip off the Glock design because their older models with the safety suck. So why buy a pistol the had to steal a design? Because they did have to waste time developing it. They could spend more time doing advertising.

EOTECH is a better fighting reflex sight, hands down.
Mary Ann was the winner.
Jaclyn IS still the best.
Cheryl .... I agree....
And you sir, are 100% correct. Whataburger is the best!!!!

And why is Glock better? Because they had the Gunny! (RIP Marine)
You know, of course, Glock ripped of the JM Browning, tilting barrel design from the early 1900's?
I don't carry a striker fired pistol, I carry a PO-9, vastly superior to any glock ever made.
CZ was making quality guns long before Gaston ever melted his first bag of straws to make his pistol!!!
You keep rockin' your crappy Bushnell Holo-sight with the shitty battery connections.

Monterey Melt is the shit!!!
1568150548282.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate
You know, of course, Glock ripped of the JM Browning, tilting barrel design from the early 1900's?
I don't carry a striker fired pistol, I carry a PO-9, vastly superior to any glock ever made.
CZ was making quality guns before Gaston ever melted his first bag of straws to make his pistol!!!
You keep rockin' you're crappy Bushnell Holo-sight with the shitty battery connections.

Monterey Melt is the shit!!!
View attachment 7145320

I want to argue with you but all I see is that awesome burger!!!!!!!

Glock Blue label: "Let's be awesome and give it to DD214 HDs! Vets deserve better prices! USA!"

California Handgun Roster: "Hold my cuck juice"

?‍♂️