• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Got my Counter Sniper mounted (WOW!!!WOW!!!WOW!!!)

cramey74

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2011
Joplin Mo
That got your attention. I did however get my S&B 5-25X56 mounted and to the range for sight in. I took all the advice and purchased a SPUHR mount in the 1.18" 20.6MOA variety and I am very pleased with it. The optic is crystal clear and what a difference jumping from 17X max power to 25X. It only took two rounds for sight in and the scope tracks perfectly. I fired one rapid fire group and took a pic. I can't say anything about it that has not already been said but I am impressed. Thanks for all the advice and helping me make up my mind. Here are a couple pics. My spare stock sides are at Short Bus's place getting a 4 color desert flectarn to match the scope. (You know you got to coordinate) Thanks again. Chris R.

Attachments

• S&B-1.jpg
    S&B-1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 9
  • S&B-2.jpg
    S&B-2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 7
  • S&B-3.jpg
    S&B-3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 10
  • S&B-4.jpg
    S&B-4.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 11
  • S&B-5.jpg
    S&B-5.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 6
Nice "Teaser" with the Post title, Chris!! I have to admit...you got me!! ;)

Very nice optics/mount combo (and the shooting ain't bad either)! Congrats!!

Shoulda got a Counter Sniper.

Joe

^^ This may have to be my new response to every "x-brand" vs. "y-brand" and other @#$%ing nonsensical post in the optics section henceforth!! ;) ^^

You need new skins now because it doesn't match the rifle...

Huge Cool Guy Points Failure !

8lbs 6oz Baby Jesus weeps in his manger surrounded by the slung heads of the wise men

You need new skins now because it doesn't match the rifle...

Huge Cool Guy Points Failure !

8lbs 6oz Baby Jesus weeps in his manger surrounded by the slung heads of the wise men

As mentioned, my skins are in KC right now getting matched up @ Short Bus's location. Buck up Baby Jesus!

I will add that a baby kitten gets murdered everytime a rifle does not match it's scope. It's science.

Make sure to tell Branden to put a Hello Kitty on it somewhere.

ETA - Should have gone with the CounterSniper. It has electrolytes!

Last edited:
Make sure to tell Branden to put a Hello Kitty on it somewhere.

ETA - Should have gone with the CounterSniper. It has electrolytes!

I was going to get a Counter Sniper but they don't offer any in Mustard/Shit Brown so the choice was easy

I was going to get a Counter Sniper but they don't offer any in Mustard/Shit Brown so the choice was easy

Because nothing will stick to that awesome metal they make the CounterSniper out of.

And seriously, who came up with that color? It's not like its natural anywhere to Europe; its a weird color. Sticks out and makes you think S&B, but still, who the hell did that?!?

Because nothing will stick to that awesome metal they make the CounterSniper out of.

And seriously, who came up with that color? It's not like its natural anywhere to Europe; its a weird color. Sticks out and makes you think S&B, but still, who the hell did that?!?

I actually do like the color it is just different that's all.

Not a natural color in Europe? Have you seen any of their smiles?! Haha. I keed. I keed. I'm warming up to the color but it seems hard to match with anything else. As we all know, proper color coordination of any rifle system is essential.

Funny you would ask that question. It was in fact a German color which was that of the German tank division in the Afrika Korps headed off by Erwin Rommel during the North African campaign of WWII. This color is certainly not new and has been around for quite a few years.
With a name like "The German" I'm surprised you didn't know that.

RAL8000 on a Panzer IIIL pre 1943.

I'm sure that is the reason the Deutche Bundeswehr chose that color for their HK G28 and S&B 3-20x50 which sits on it.

Last edited: