• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Got my first Steiner scopes just now. These are HUGE!

Nutro

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 15, 2011
Austin, Texas
I recently picked up 2 Steiner MIlitary 4-16x50 Illuminated G2 Mildot and finally got to remove them and play with them. Wow is all I can say. I am blown away by the glass.

The scopes actually have a few flaws in the finish fresh out of the box but I don't mind. I just wish Steiner was still doing the free Binoculars with purchase. Oh well.

These things are friggin' HUGE! When I first opened the box, my reaction was WHAT THE FUDGE and then my wife walked in and said "DAMN THAT'S HUGE!" and I made a joke.

One of the batteries is dead but the other lights up. VERY impressive illumination on this thing. I think this scope is too big for my MEGA MKM rifle.

Will post pics.

Haha that's the same thing I said when I got my 4-16... I was like "HOLY CRAP THIS THING IS HUGE". It was big enough that I contemplated returning it... but after looking through it... nope, this baby aint going anywhere.