• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got my lowers in today! Thanks IRA!!

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
Well, great service and a great looking lower from IRA! Here are a couple pictures of mine:

a5evrs.jpg

2vv5c83.jpg

Re: Got my lowers in today! Thanks IRA!!

Very nice,I can't wait until mine gets here.

Keep us updated with their progress.

DebosDave
Do you have the link for their website? And how much are they for the stripped lower?

whats the turn around time?

I was the second person in line on the group buy. I know they are churning them out like crazy right now, trying to get demand met. Also have to say, it doesn't affect their quality at all. I am going to be doing a pretty standard build, have some A2 OD green furniture and a .308 factory Aramalite barrel that I am going to be putting on it... still need to gather some parts and I will definately take some pictures when I am done.

I think Frank got his done first of anyone, and it turned out sweet. I can't wait for their uppers!

http://www.ironridgeguns.com/

Dave

I got mine as well. They are awesome! You will not be disappointed if you got in on this buy. After getting mine, I decided to get on the list for the DPMS compatible lower.

Looks great DD! I can't wait to see them finished.

Hopefully they'll do an upper too.

Looks great! I should have mine next week....Armalite w/black ceracoat. Not sure on how which way I;ll build it. I have a Noveske N6 that is going to be a SASS build. Elite Iron is building me one of his SEAR cans and I had it serial numbered to the lower. Might do the IRA one as a carbine.
Steve