• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got my Magpul installed last night

ProImaging

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
Alabama
www.proimagingonline.com
was a easy install, cant say how much nicer this feels, cant wait to get it to the range and try it out. going to change out the scope this weekend.
ar-1.jpg

Re: Got my Magpul installed last night

If you're referring to the Magpul PRS, I think it's a great addition to any precision semi-auto. Some people don't care for them but I love mine.

Looks good... I had one, and loved it before I sold the AR it was on.

I went from a VLTOR Emod to the PRS on my P308 and it made a big difference in stability. Heavy, but worth it. The additional weight actually helped in terms of overall balance offhand.

These fit on a rifle (A-2) length tube, do they not? and are there any quick-detach holes? Thanks...

Love mine, nice solid stock, super stable, I put the Leupold Mark AR 3-9 on top, works super.

Yes they need an A2 tube, buffer and spring.

There are no QD holes. It comes with 2 attachments to run the sling through.

I like mine, although I wish it had the QD holes...and storage for tactical snacks!
desert-sass-scope-and-xps-2.gif

^ thats a good looking rifle. nicely executed

I like the PRS stocks, I too like how heavy and just solid they feel.

I have a CAA SRS stock on one of my AR's and love it.. mainly for the vertical plate adjustment, but it doesn't give you that durable feel that the magpul does.

Like my PRS as well on my 24" RRA Varmint. Things a beast, but stable.

Big Gulp said:
There are no QD holes. It comes with 2 attachments to run the sling through.

I like mine, although I wish it had the QD holes...and storage for tactical snacks!

Cascadia Armament makes QD sling adapaters for the PRS stock. They replace the sling clips that came with the rifle. Brownells also has them, but IMO, the Cascadia's are better made

Second vote for Cascadia. I've got their QD adapters on 3 PRS stocks. They come in two forms: one side only OR ambidextrous that allows slinging up on both sides. The latter are a little more expensive than the former.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Speeddog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Second vote for Cascadia. I've got their QD adapters on 3 PRS stocks. They come in two forms: one side only OR ambidextrous that allows slinging up on both sides. The latter are a little more expensive than the former. </div></div>

Got any pics of them installed?