• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got my Manners MCS-T3 stock this week...

TXscout

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2005
The Republic of Texas
Got my Manners MCS-T3 stock this week and mounted it on the FN/PBR, 20" barrelled action, I got from CDNN, a while back. It feels great, fits the action like a glove, and doesn't look too shabby either. Now I just want to get this thing bedded, and figure out what optics I want to run.

I highly recommend Tom Manners, and his stocks--He was a pleasure to deal with and was very helpful answering all of my questions. Thus far, I am very pleased with the stock, and can't wait to take this rig out to the range.

2eol2so.jpg

Link to his site:
http://www.mannersstocks.com/Tactical.html

Re: Got my Manners MCS-T3 stock this week...

I bought a MSC-T1 from another hide member and can not wait to get my freshly barreled action back from APA. Can the adjustable cheek be retro-fitted ?

Nice looking rifle! Manners makes a good stock.

I also bought a cdnn barrelled action w/ a houge stock and ordered a gat from manners as well. good looking rifle, how long did you have to wait?

Thanks guys.

I ordered it about the second week in December and got it Thursday of last week--So about 13 weeks,including the holidays.