• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got My New Rig

PPB

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
c3a7779c533b04800bab134d5933c726.jpg

Ready for the second half. Should feel like a spring gazelle in 6 weeks. Free at last Free at last !!!!

you getting the new fuel injected KTM 300 when you are back up to speed 100%? Good luck.

I bought a 96 KX 250 just before I went into the hospital. I am going to finish out my racing days old school!!! I am dying to ride track again !!
With my hip the way it was I could not kick start a mx bike. State championships in Oct. I'll be ready !

I see that you are living the good life in the saddle. I celebrate your good fortune !

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Well my bikes outclass my body, I feel I am a few years behind you on a hip and another back operation. been thinking about getting a 250 SX 4 stroke for the MX track, TORCS and Hare scrambles are getting a bit dangerous for my competitive spirit/broken body mismatch. You think you will be ready for October huh, dont rush it.

Well my bikes outclass my body, I feel I am a few years behind you on a hip and another back operation. been thinking about getting a 250 SX 4 stroke for the MX track, TORCS and Hare scrambles are getting a bit dangerous for my competitive spirit/broken body mismatch. You think you will be ready for October huh, dont rush it.

I watched your videos. You are still haulin ass. MX and dirt are like breath itself. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it in 71. Been racing 30 years. I don't want to be one of those guys in a wheel chair the next 20 years. One more race for me then then that will be it for racing. I still have my DRZ 400 for woods and dirt. Like you...my brain is 40 and my body 62. They don't understand each other at all. We cant be warriors forever.

I love the sound and smell of a two stroke.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Good One.....
And allow me to retort. Your proctologist was doing a routine exam and got his finger bit

All_Hail_The_Gerbil_King_by_Deathscent.jpg

And yours about got his ... ah, never mind, swim in the barrel, fishy, and be happy.

My Wife has a pair of them things.

When they opened her up, they discovered that one of her hip joints had actually disintegrated; there was nothing left but gravel according to the surgeon. The second operation was supposed to be completed by noon, but they didn't wheel her out of the OR until after 6PM.

Greg

Looks like the "Interference" type and not epoxied in place. They can be replaced more easily in younger people that will need new ones in 20 years. Also, get used to the term "L3" at airport security........Ask me how I know......

Do you trigger the scanner?

Yep, without fail. Had both hips done. After the first, I would trigger the scanner (I call it the "Magnetometer"......not sure if that's the correct term.... It's the one that everyone goes through). I just ask for the "L3" (which would perhaps be more correctly known as a "Scanner"). It's the one that you walk into, is phone booth sized and the "wand" rotates. I gives a graphical representation of your body and it would show any objects that a person might be trying to hide. If I go through the "Magnetometer", I always trigger it and end up with some blue shirted fat dude with hairy knuckles hands down my pants.

Yep, without fail. Had both hips done. After the first, I would trigger the scanner (I call it the "Magnetometer"......not sure if that's the correct term.... It's the one that everyone goes through). I just ask for the "L3" (which would perhaps be more correctly known as a "Scanner"). It's the one that you walk into, is phone booth sized and the "wand" rotates. I gives a graphical representation of your body and it would show any objects that a person might be trying to hide. If I go through the "Magnetometer", I always trigger it and end up with some blue shirted fat dude with hairy knuckles hands down my pants.
Do you pay extra for the fay guy wit hairy knuckles or is it part of your travel package ?

Reactions: oneshot86
With my Pacemaker/Defib, I carry a TSA card that alerts them to use a different means of scanning. As of our trip to Honolulu this past October, I no longer have to do a stand and frisk; they put me in a little booth and I get a 360 scan that looks like some kind of hologram from a SyFy Flick.

Whatever, I actually spend less time in line than the 'normals'.

Greg