• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Got my TA11 (PICS)

The4thHorseman

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2009
Hatboro, PA
www.comcast.net
I just put it on and I can say what adifference in eye relief compared to the TA31! I was able to put my rear irons back on and still have plenty of room to sit back on for full view. The ONLY down fall is it does put a little more weight on and it is bigger sitting up there over the TA31. Like it was put to me "Its all about trade offs". I have not have a chance to test drive her yet so I will get back with a range report. I will say I have a slight fear of looking thru this this on a bright sunny day!!! There is a lot of fiber up top and it really collects the light! Here are some pics and I will post a range report later. The donut pic looks bad compared to actual. Its super clear.

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

IMG_5691.jpg

Re: Got my TA11 (PICS)

I've heard good things about that "donut of death" LOL

Looks good. I want one for my AR10, LMK how you like it after you've run it for a bit...

Glad your sale got back on track with your TA31...

Thanks. I will report in a bit. Like I said its going to take some getting use to the size but thats part of the reason for its optical benefits. The donut on this scope I was told is to be faster and better for CQB over the TA31 which is for more distance precision.

How much different is the eye relief over the TAO1,I know on mine it is very close,but also very quick to acquire a target.It seems as though your eye goes right to it.

I think you're going to like your TA11 - the "donut" makes shooting moving targets and tin cans a "BLAST". BTW, the TA11 looks good on your rifle - enjoy it!

I thought about buying a flat top upper to update the look, but I couldn't justify the cost for a rifle I rarely shoot anymore. Below is an old photo of my Bushmaster 16" Shorty and my TA11 on top.

Shorty168x6.jpg

Keith