• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Got my USO last weekend!!!

Target In Sight

Where my shots go?!?!?!
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2009
Cali
Got a call from Jeff last friday that my scope was ready.
1. Canceled the weekend trip with friend.
2. Left work early at 2PM and straight to USO.

Jeff helped to mount it up and I took it to the Range on Sat. to sight it in. Super clear scope, very very happy with it!!

I know, I know, thread worthless without pictures:
all I have is these couple of poor pix taken by iphone....

USO3.jpg

USO.jpg

Re: Got my USO last weekend!!!

Glad to hear you like it. I just got the email saying that mine is being shipped. Can't wait.

yes, its a rem700 dropped into AICS.

head2h2o, I'm sure you will like yours too!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bros before USOs . . . </div></div>

hahaha, I see what you are saying, its a beach trip with fiance, and some friends, knew the beach should be crowded so already reluctant to go. Fiance knew how long I have waited and supports it. We ended up had real good time at the range.

Its the range where I proposed to her last Aug., had 100 yard target with my proposal set up, and she looked through the scope to see it. Shot the "yes" option and eliminates the chance for me to return the rock and get my $$ back
smile.gif

proposaltarget.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Target In Sight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha, I see what you are saying, its a beach trip with fiance, and some friends, knew the beach should be crowded so already reluctant to go. Fiance knew how long I have waited and supports it. We ended up had real good time at the range.

Its the range where I proposed to her last Aug., had 100 yard target with my proposal set up, and she looked through the scope to see it. Shot the "yes" option and eliminates the chance for me to return the rock and get my $$ back
smile.gif

proposaltarget.jpg

</div></div>

That's AWESOME!

Hey D-

It was nice meeting you at the range, thanks for letting me check out that USO. Like I told you I have pretty much the same one, just got it mounted:

L1080292.jpg

Thanks HuntinAZ and GSR. I figure nothing means more than making a commitment with a bullet
smile.gif

Yo! M, Nice meeting you as well! I couldn't stop thinking about your AIAWM 338 on the way home, that has been my dream rifle. Good looking set up there, so you got the rings that fits now?
Good luck on the match next weekend, I'll try my best to swing by if I can make it.

Thank you John! If it wasn't for the rock, the photo shoots, and the wedding coming up, I'd be ordering more scopes :p

Love that proposal!

One suggestion to tip the scale more in your favor (or at least the next guy to try it out) is to replace the smaller bottle labeled "NO" with a "NO" in the middle of a heart!