• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Got my Vortex Razor 1-6.

hydro556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
STL, home of the Cardinals.
Received it today. I have known ever since I saw one at the NRA show this past spring that I would have one and I finally managed to get hole of it.

It is ultimately going to be mounted on my 8.2" Noveske Blk and I think it is the perfect optic for that type of setup. My initial impression is excellent.

I have had a bunch of Vortex optics, but this is my first scope from their Razor line, and while they always deliver a great value and excellent performance, this scope really feels like it is a few steps up in the "feel" category. Very heavy duty, and the finish is top notch.

I will post some more thoughts once I get it to the range this weekend. I have a quick question that I couldnt find when I searched the Hide- Can anyone point me to the proper caps for this scope?

Re: Got my Vortex Razor 1-6.

Cool, good for you!! You can probably call vortex and ask them what size Butler Creek flip up caps for it. They might even have them in stock, I dunno.

I am looking for the day when I can say I finally got my 1-6 shipped too me.

When you find out, can you post the sizes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SOCAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you find out, can you post the sizes? </div></div>

This is what I was told- Front cap should be 03A objective. Ocular, 18eye is the straight up match but 17eye will fit to the limits of the caps stretching ability (be quite tight/snug but will work).

Going to order some and will advise.