• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD GOT ONE THANKS

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I’m looking to add on a last minute Christmas gift for my wife and wanted to check here before buying new because I figured someone might have a setup they don’t use much.

I know this is entering a realm of chaos with the options out there so I’ll keep it simple.

Sub $1000 setup unless it’s a little over and a killer deal. She will be using it mostly for still photography for both inside and outdoors. Mostly will probably be used for pictures of our dogs as well as still photos for her marketing job.

If you want to trade for pistols/long guns/optics/gear then that would be ideal and my price range could go up toward $1500-2000.

Let me know what you have.

Last edited:
    Reactions: kevinsachs
    If you buy a Nikon camera and need awesome lenses, check out my listing on Craiglist.

unless she wants to lug around a DSLR, there are some smaller point and shoots that are pretty good... Sony and canon probably have the best.... and that's coming from a Nikon guy... just make sure whatever you get has a manual mode, and if she gets into it, the transition to a full frame DSLR will be easier...

Reactions: Iamero