• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got room for one more ginger?

Skip the eastern half of the US and every coastal state of the west. .

Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, or Wyoming. Those should be the states you're looking at. It's the last home of true conservative self-reliant thinking... and they don't have cities big enough to destroy the rest of the state. (yet. Hopefully not ever.)

Where do you get your water from?

Well carrot top, there's a reason they call it "CincinNASTY". If you want to fit in with those hillbillies in KY., just knock out a few of your teeth-front is best....I worked in those areas for 12 years. I'm north of the "Nasty" by 200 miles ( you do the math if you want kilomwhatevers..) and it's equally dog shit-esque. Doing my best to transfer west. As in desert south west. And remember, just because the local law dogs won't enforce any fed gun laws, doesn't mean they will stop the feds if they show up. Also, never start a sentence with "and". Good luck eh? 42!