• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got some Bohica mk-III 50 BMG video

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    My father and I got our Bohica Arms FAR-50 Mk-III's on paper a few nights ago. Nice rifles! We'll be shooting some groups soon.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VdiYq4uJZNo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VdiYq4uJZNo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Both are in .50BMG. Mine is sporting a 24" barrel with Sightron S3 3.5-10x44 LR MD. His is a 30" with Leupold LR 6.5-20x44. Both lowers are setup with a Jard heavy hammer/heavy hammer spring kit at 2.5lbs.

Re: Got some mk-III video

Here's pic's of the rifles. Forgot I already took pictures! hehe

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

Very nice rifles, is that your land your shooting on? If so...must be nice
    cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IfuHave2ask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that your land your shooting on? If so...must be nice
    cool.gif
    </div></div>

Yup, thats the farm where I grew up.
    smile.gif

$1,245 for the upper. Then whatever your lower setup and optics run you.

I think I have about $3,000 in mine. I don't want to "advertise" for them here. Since I design their website, I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to cheat the hide.

But since we're talking about MY rifle... hehehe

www.bohicaarms.com is their website. Lots of good info on them over there... and they are really ramping up on production so I suspect a lot of you will be hearing about them.

On that note, can someone from the hide get in touch with me about advertising? Might as well just get Bohica signed up over here, and my other business as well... that way we can talk openly about everything.