• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

..got "The Beast" back together....

6.5x61Super

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2009
Central Ohio
www.youtube.com
...after looking through one of my bud's Nightforce scopes 3 weeks ago...I JUST had to have one...

..got lucky and found a used BR model for $900.

...I set this fine scope in a set of 30mm Burris Signature Rings with the +0.010" in the rear rings and -0.010" in the front rings...

..I just bore-sighted it on my neighbor's roof vent = 132 yards away.....I have a FULL 36MOA to play with...

I also added a US Optics level...and after seeing that the Pod-Loks were backordered EVERYWHERE...I found a link that you could by the lever lock for $10!!

anyways....here are the pics.....

beast1.jpg

beast2.jpg

beast3.jpg

beast4.jpg

beast5.jpg

beast6.jpg

beast7.jpg

beast8.jpg

beast9.jpg

Re: ..got "The Beast" back together....

thats a sharp looking rifle you got there
whats the cal?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm guessing 6.5 WSSM?

Very nice looking rifle you have.</div></div>

...copy that!

it's pure HELL on our Ohio g'hogs...

Thank You...

You can buy the parts to make your own through T-Nuts, just google them. I highly recommend the "real-deal PodLoc" if you can find one though as they have a better product by far!!

yeah guess i should of read youre screen name..
damn public skools.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah guess i should of read youre screen name..
damn public skools.</div></div>

.no problem....blame it on the the one pic with the tip of the 140 gr. Berger on fire!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.5WSSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..copy that!!
</div></div>

Off topic. Nice Carbon Matrix. Held one for the first time this week at the shop. Good thing they only had it in 60-70# and not 50-60. I'm afraid if I shoot one I will have to buy one...

Interesting stab you've got on that Hoyt. I juse Postens on my Elites.

are you briging that to thunder valley? are the click values 1/8moa on that scope? what's your dope to 1k?

Are you making it to the Newbie day or another day at TVP? I'll be there for the newb day and the following day to shoot the short course.

I'm looking forward to taking a look through the NF glass on that model to compare to my NXS's

Hopefully see you there, I'm shooting a 7mm/270 and a 260 this coming weekend.