• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got the boat paddle out

Kisssofdeath

House of Yates
Minuteman
  • May 9, 2018
    Virginia
    Well, it's been awhile since getting this old Kimber 82G out. Can you guess why I called it a boat paddle? Anyway, just thought I would share a photo or two since most everyone talks about tactical rifles in here. Actually this 6' 100 lb rifle is tactical and is so tactical that most people can't see the tactical-ness in it. To me the most tactical part on the rifle are those scope blocks. When you have a rifle with scope blocks on the barrel you know you have some special tactical shit right there. Anyway, here is my boat paddle.

IMG_20191208_145209.jpg
    IMG_20191208_145227.jpg
    Kimber 82G CCI SV 12-8-19.jpg
    Kimber 82G Lapua Pistol King 12-8-19.jpg
    Kimber 82G RWS R50 sc 12-8-19.jpg
    Kimber 82G RWS Target Rifle 12-8-19.jpg

Reactions: Near miss
    I always called my Kimber 82G "the Railroad Tie" Really decent shooters those rifles are; great for small bore prone.

I do not, I had an opportunity to pick up something else, and it cost me the Kimber. I never scoped mine, I always used the peep and globe sight set-up. Before I picked up the Tikka, I had looked long and hard at picking up another Kimber 82G.

Are you aware that Boyd's actually makes a stock for the 82G? I thought about it several times but always decide not too.