• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Got the call today... YAY!

JRose

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Back in BHam!!!
My friendly ATF agent called today, my suppressor paper work went pending 3 March!!!

Shouldn't be long now!

Re: Got the call today... YAY!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They call?? Uh oh.....now the wife will be onto me for sure! </div></div>

Just tell them to let it ring once and then hang up... She'll be none the wiser
smile.gif

Wives aren't that stupid. They check caller ID!!!

He was returning a message. I have to say, the guy I'm dealing with has been a pleasure on the phone. I figured they would be short and cranky due to people constantly calling....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: U2AV8R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wives aren't that stupid. They check caller ID!!! </div></div>

Good point. Give'em your cell number and delete the call log (it's starting to sound more like a girlfriend than a gov't agency...)

Jrose,
From what my dealer said they're attitude as a whole improved a year or so back when they moved that office.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My friendly ATF agent called today, my suppressor paper work went pending 3 March!!!

Shouldn't be long now!</div></div>

Thats a good call to get!!