• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got the Manners

elkkid3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2009
Tonto Basin, AZ
Well guys I got my first Manners. All I can say is I love the stock. Todd was great to deal with, he answered all my stupid questions.

On my rifle.

IMG_1144.jpg

I also put it on my dads LTR in .223 so I could shoot it today.
smile.gif

IMG_1147.jpg

Re: Got the Manners

I've got a Manners T4, it is definitely an awesome stock. +1 on the great company to deal with.

the T4A is an awsome stock i inleted one for a Ruger 77 short action we made a recoil block to fit over their angled one and fitted it like an ADL it was a great job and came out realy well in 6mmBR and shoots like stick the customer loves it.

The top rifle will be going in it. That rifle doesn't have a scope yet. So I put my dads LTR in it that way I can shoot it now.

Thanks guys, I really love the stock. Its so easy to get the 90 with your trigger finger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I miss my T4A...

Looks good!</div></div>

Thanks Sobrbiker. I am still trying to talk my dad into bringing me down for a match..... That .223 LTR shot so good today I might just shoot that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys, I really love the stock. Its so easy to get the 90 with your trigger finger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I miss my T4A...

Looks good!</div></div>

Thanks Sobrbiker. I am still trying to talk my dad into bringing me down for a match..... That .223 LTR shot so good today I might just shoot that.</div></div>

You are so right about getting the 90.

Ordered my first Manner yesterday. Great customer service! Even though they are busier than hell they didn't act like they were rushing me to make a decision or ask my questions like I've had with some of the other stock makers.

If their stocks are as good as their costumer service and as good as you all say, then they'll be hard to beat. Looking forward to July now.

Of all my custom rifle builds, Tom Manner's was the most friendly and courteous person I dealt with. My next build will be another Manner's.

Tom is very nice and his stocks are great.

When he did mine, I also had him skim bed the action. When I went to pick it up after the work was done, we chatted for a while about accurate ammo. He handed me some Corbon rounds and said to go try them.

You don't get that kind of interaction with many businesses.