• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Got the Optika6 1-6x24 out

bman940

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2010
Texas
What a great afternoon at my range in N. TX. Sunny and 75 degrees with 5 mph wind. I brought a young man who is home on quarantine from the USNA. Always a great time taking young men who will serve our country. Brought out the LMT 5.56 that was originally designed for an Army in South America, hence the green color. I dropped in a CMC trigger, added an AAC suppressor, and topped it with a Meopta Optika6 1-6x24 scope. This rig gets you on target quickly and accurately. It is also one heck of a pig gun that will get some field time this weekend.

IMG_6283.jpeg

Reactions: Bitchtitsbob
Really nice color on the rifle. Any idea if it's a cerakote or an enamel like duracoat? I like how flat it looks, but how it's kind of glossy. And matching charging handle, too!

I think it is cerakote. It is a limited run by LMT years ago. They did both 5.56 and 7.62's for a South American contract. They had some overruns and sold them. It is one of my favorite rifles and topped with this Optika6, a blast to shoot.

A+ friend for taking our next generation. Nice rig as well I think I held 1 at a gun show a few years back. I work with a local case worker for forster kids. Take them to the range and get them hooked on shooting. All the wile teaching respect and responsibilities. Once hooked I drop the if you ever get in trouble with the law you will never be able to purchase a firearm . I'm hoping that might make at least 1 think twice down the road about doing something stupid that will affect the rest of their lives. I only take 22lr cz-10-22 ruger 22/45 but it brings out big smiles. I'm in the process of trying to get a vudoo v22 right now to add. There is a kid that really getting into it doing his own research and all. I think that the vudoo will really help him along .

Reactions: bman940
The Vudoo would be huge, it is the Rolls Royce of bolt action 22's. I get enough accuracy with my CZ's and 10/22's that I just can't quite talk myself into one. Maybe someday when I grow up.

Just thinking that the full size of a vudoo would replace 700 that I'm not allowed to use. Building fundamentals !!!