• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Johnny Sasaki

Minuteman
Went to the range today with the new thunderbeast 30p-1. Love it. Quiet.

20130602_143812.jpg

Surgeon + TBAC + S&B 5-25 + SW Ammo = :)
20130602_143851.jpg

Also new mk18 mod0

20130508_213632.jpg

Last edited:
That range is epic. Is that your own? Did you excavate that? Wow. The grade work is nice.

Lol, nope. It is pretty nice though. Just one of the local ranges. Tango Down is the name of it. Also, that's not even all of it. It's got a sweet ass pistol range to the right with like 30 different flavors of steel to pick from.

On a side note, one of the guys who lives around the range came up and threatened to shoot us if we didn't stop shooting into his yard, lol. We weren't shooting anywhere near his yard, he was just drunk. Cops were promptly called. :)

Edit: ^^You've got good taste. I like my flutes though. ;) Oh and I don't actually get to take it home yet, lol. It just got to the shop, but since they also have a range they let me shoot it early which is friggin' sweet.

Last edited: