• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gotta get one of these!!! 1887 shotgun!

Re: Gotta get one of these!!! 1887 shotgun!

My department approved it for my patrol shotgun! Ok not really...

Do you own one Fritz24? I found one place that has reproduction ones for about $550

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you own one Fritz24? I found one place that has reproduction ones for about $550 </div></div>

I do not. I own several original Winchester '97's, but no '87...yet! I have heard of a few issues with the repros, but I don't know if it is any one make, or if the matter has been resolved, etc. The price you noted is probabaly pretty good in general though. An original in even decent shape goes for much higher.

Did you guys know it's actually a 10 gauge!? I used to always think it was 12.

there is a company making a repro of it now. both blued and stainless have been seen on the shelf, not sure of the quality the company is called reproduction arms if IRC

Just have to figure out how to shoot right handed and have the HD accelerate.

I don't care what gauge it is as long as it shoots AIRSOFT BB'S!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you guys know it's actually a 10 gauge!? I used to always think it was 12. </div></div>

Most originals are 10GA apparently, but there are early 12's as well. All the Repops, as far as I know, are 12GA and chambered for modern shells of course.

My brother has an old bolt action shotgun - not sure what it is but it looks very similiar, save for the bolt.

THat is a bad ass shotgun..

i bought a norinco and it's done fine by me amigo. a 12 gauge, never jams and it has a 5+1+1 capacity. (one in the chamber and one in the reciever even after the tube mag has been filled)

Yeah, the 1887 is really 1337 ...
crazy.gif
*CoUgH*

I have a reproduction 1887 lever and 1897 pump I bought for CAS a few years ago. Only shot in a couple of matches before I gave it up. The 1887 can be loaded with 2 rounds very quickly which is required by CAS rules. Both decent guns with no malfunctions. Been sitting in the safe for years. Need to get rid of em.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azteccoyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i bought a norinco and it's done fine by me amigo. a 12 gauge, never jams and it has a 5+1+1 capacity. (one in the chamber and one in the reciever even after the tube mag has been filled) </div></div>

Just saw that this is a year-old thread ...