• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gotta love Chinese names

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    Chew Dong ?
    I mean Chu Dong.
    How....fitting :)

ChewDong.jpg

Post em if you got em.

I used to work with a guy, and always assumed he was Asian of some sort.........don't remember the spelling of his last name, but it was pronounced, No..............
    It was always fun to see a salesman asking his name............he would say No.........and continue to repeat it ............was some funny shit.......

I used to work with a guy, and always assumed he was Asian of some sort.........don't remember the spelling of his last name, but it was pronounced, No..............
    It was always fun to see a salesman asking his name............he would say No.........and continue to repeat it ............was some funny shit.......

Kinda like in the Odyssey when Odysseus tricked the Cyclops into thinking his name was "Nobody". So after he got attacked and wounded as Odysseus made his escape, and the other Cyclops shouted out: "Who injured you?", the first one replied "Nobody injured me!", and his buddies were then like: "Aight, STFU and go back to sleep then!"... 😂

Ming chow ping always loved that name it sounds funny