• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gotta watch this! Judge Jeanine rips Joe a new one!

I've avoided network news for almost two years now so I really hadn't the chance to see "president" potato head on TV until just now watching him on Judge Jeanine's editorial.

My God, I hope every motherfucking asshole who voted for him is happy now. Literally an empty suit.

I like the judge, but it looks as if she mistakenly used preparation H instead of lipstick

Use your imagination..........

1629715085923.png

I can’t see Joe completing his full term of the heist, but I didn’t think RBG would last as long as she did either.

They know they didn’t come close to actually winning in 2020 and they got to know with the way things are going now that 2024 will be even harder to steal. The scary part is what do they have up there sleeve for 2024. Never thought I would see the US in the shape it’s in.

They learned a lot of lessons in the 2020 steal. AZ audit will be devastating. Not sure PA will kick off their audit, or if Americans will be taking back the country before 2024. If they don't, democrats will be fixing those mistakes for the next steal.

someone is talking about someone else on TV? oh wow, thats new!! So crazy. so brave.

wake me up when its not the same pundits talking and telling me the exact same thing over and over ad nauseum.

Reactions: 308pirate
I've avoided network news for almost two years now so I really hadn't the chance to see "president" potato head on TV until just now watching him on Judge Jeanine's editorial.

My God, I hope every motherfucking asshole who voted for him is happy now. Literally an empty suit.
Look at the bright side: no more meanie-butt tweets!

🤣😂🤣😂😂

We're fucked.

Reactions: 308pirate