• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GOUT

Re: GOUT

Allopurinol, don't mess around. You could be crippled in old age if not under control. Triggers for me are: Alcohol, red meat, spinach and shrimp. Try to stay away from triggers.

Eddie

I've had it several times and the pain is unbelievable. I went to the dr. but had better results with internet research on the gout diet.

I finally found recommendations to take some Apple Cider Vinegar and that was an amazing cure for me. That was the best thing for my gout so research it and give it a try. It is not something you want to drink, even in small doses, but it was an amazing cure for me.

Being in sales and having customer's with taste for Beer, Red meat and Shrimp, I sometimes have flare up's. So I stay away from those triggers, eat lots of Cherry's and take Allopurinol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flatlander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... eat lots of Cherry's</div></div>

+1