• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Government Energy Weapon testing vs. Demonic Forces at Lana Del Ray concert?

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

So the theories are energy weapon being tested versus demonic forces vs. domino crowd effect (not buying the latter).

Last edited:
    Was that wave Mil or MOA?

Have you never been in a mosh pit?

Amateur.

I have had my heavy metal days/concerts including first 5 rows but avoided the Pits due to my size. That's not randomness of mosh pit, nor the violence. There is a clearly "something" emitted from the stage area, followedby people screaming and falling in almost linear fashion.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    I have had my heavy metal days/concerts including first 5 rows but avoided the Pits due to my size. That's not randomness of mosh pit, nor the violence. There is a clearly "something" emitted from the stage area, followedby people screaming and falling in almost linear fashion.
    What's your size? I'm trying to understand what size a person would be that would exclude them from a mosh pit.

You are British I think. Are you a wee lad, or perhaps a jolly ol hobbit?

IMG_9786.png

What's your size? I'm trying to understand what size a person would be that would exclude them from a mosh pit.

You are British I think. Are you a wee lad, or perhaps a jolly ol hobbit?
    I had about 2 inches on Lowlight but weighed about 15-20 pounds less. And yes I can honestly say I was a Hobbit,I got the lead of Bilbo Baggins in my middle school musical. It was all good, I ended up dating a Troll.

Last edited:
    I had about 2 inches on Lowlight but weighed about 15-20 pounds less. And yes I can honestly say I was a Hobbit,I got the lead of Bilbo Baggins in my middle school musical. It was all good, I ended up dating a Troll.
    If we are being honest, most of us dated a troll somewhere along the way. Some of these guys are married to orcs.