• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Governor Dimslee tests positive for Covid

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    What a moron...

From AP

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee has tested positive for COVID-19 for the second time.

Inslee’s office said in a statement Wednesday that he had tested positive and was experiencing very mild symptoms including a cough. He is consulting with his doctor about whether to receive Paxlovid antiviral treatments, according to the statement.

He plans to continue working. Trudi Inslee, the first spouse, has tested negative.

Inslee, who throughout the pandemic pushed for mitigation measures including indoor mask-wearing and restrictions on large public gatherings, is fully vaccinated and had booster shots in October 2021 and March 2022 and September 2022, according to his office.

“Once again I am very appreciative to be vaccinated and boosted,” Inslee said in the statement. “This is a scientific gift that has given us the capacity to prevent hospitalizations or worse. I encourage folks who haven’t received their booster to talk with their doctor and avail themselves of this protective, life-saving measure.”

NO REFUNDS

The lemmings are boosting themselves to death.
    FA957AD1-6DC1-4FAB-AA02-1FD00DD74601.jpeg

The lemmings are boosting themselves to death. View attachment 8064591
    Thats funny. Off the subject but I have a buddy named Stan. Back when we were having all the problem with Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kazakhastan and other places over there, I told his wife to call him 'Fuckyouastan' when she gets pissed. Now he bitches to me every time she does.,

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r and DIBBS
    Hope to god this one takes him down. Hopefully the virus, a clot, or some Seattle homeless guy gets his ass. What a waste of oxygen.
    Can you take NY Governor Hochul with him? It would be a beginning.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
    It’s called ‘suddenly’.
    And a “coincidence”

And I’d maybe like for Colorado’s governor to probably have some something similar, definitely not worse, happen to him

Hope to god this one takes him down. Hopefully the virus, a clot, or some Seattle homeless guy gets his ass. What a waste of oxygen.

His immune system is fucked already. COVID might not do shit to him, but cancer cells might. He, and the other mRNA poisoned who has lived through the initial danger period of myocarditis and clots, are gonna be in for interesting times ahead. Just in this past month a whole bunch of young, 20s-30s social media influencers have died from sudden and super-aggressive cancers, some dying just a month or two after their initial diagnosis. No refunds.

Be funny if time shows the vaxed are more prone to get covid repeatedly.
    Time has been showing it for some time now, you've been suppressed from the data. Clotting, heart failure, significant cancer rate increase, and potentially worst of all is long term immune system fatigue.
    If doctors, morticians, etc. publicly report the real data they'll lose their license.

Be funny if time shows the vaxed are more prone to get covid repeatedly.
    Pretty sure we're there already. Been reading about studies that show constant exposure to the spike proteins in the mRNA jab causes chronic damage to the natural immune response and leaves the "vaxed" more vulnerable to further viral infections.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye