• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Gpo tactical spotter

Tikkaguy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2020

I see gpo has a new ffp spotter with a reticle. Wonder how the glass is. Haven’t seen any reviews. Looks oddly similar to the old bushnell T series spotter I had a few years back. Wonder if it’s any good compared so somethihg like a razor hd spotter.

I am looking at the same spotting scope. Looking for opinions on best tactical spotter with a mil reticle to help with long range shot calls. I have been looking at the Leupold Mark 4 series but then came across this one. Anyone have experience with those? And thanks

Mark 4 is proven. Cant go wrong with it.

Attachments

• IMG_2701.jpeg
    IMG_2701.jpeg
    409.2 KB · Views: 107
Do you think it has better glass than the steiner hx 15x56? . I know it’s a not a apples to apples comparison but in between these 2 for a spotting device for 1000 yards ish.
Yes, I think if you did a side by side with the Steiner HX (looking through 1 ocular, not using as a binocular) you'd prefer the GPO optically and the GPO has the benefit of the reticle

Yes, I think if you did a side by side with the Steiner HX (looking through 1 ocular, not using as a binocular) you'd prefer the GPO optically and the GPO has the benefit of the reticle
Any idea where they are making these ?

This spotting scope has me intrigued. Reviews are hard to find. I may have to order one and do my own review.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tikkaguy
I’d never buy anything from a company that deceives its customers like they do. They give the illusion of being German optics but the majority of their shit is made in china and nothing actually made in Germany. They also charge a premium for Theo chinesium.

I’d never buy anything from a company that deceives its customers like they do. They give the illusion of being German optics but the majority of their shit is made in china and nothing actually made in Germany. They also charge a premium for Theo chinesium.
Well, assuming you're ANTI CHINA, its so ironic that you even backordered a Meopta Optika 6 that even Koshkin DLO among several other hide members implied that the Meoptas are made in China. I called Meopta myself and was told none of their Optika 5 and Optika 6 scopes are made in China and in fact made in Czech republic. So who is deceiving who?

Arken and Riton previously stated their scopes were made in the USA. FYI ...