• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GrabAGun

anon

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Anyone have recent experience with them? I bought a rifle from them in 2013 and had a good experience. Just wondering about more recently.

I've had no issues with them. I'd always verify pricing and availablity, but never had an issue.

I have had good luck in the past. They were always right at or just below my LGS but for the last year my LGS has blown them out of the water price wise.

Managed to grab some hard to find ammo from them a few months ago. No problems and fairly decent prices for the times.

The prices that I have seen in the flyers they have sent to my email seem to be higher than the LGS (though lower than CTD). Other than that, no experience with them.

I've used them a few times. Most recent was probably a year and a half ago. They have delivered what I ordered when they said they would and never a sign that the merchandise had been handled.

They are still G2G. My last purchase was for ammo back in March and they have always shipped quickly. I’ve also purchased handguns and mags within the last year with no issues.

Bought a shotgun from them, earlier in the year. Smooth transaction to my FFL. I'd buy from them, again.

I've bought a firearm or two in the not too distant past from them w/o issue. If you check around tho, their prices can be significantly beaten.

Bought a gun last year when everything was a mess. Had zero issues and it shipped super fast