• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Gradous 28 Nosler unfired * Price drop and trades added*

MShort

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2008
Wa
I got this rifle from Robert a few months ago and haven’t even fired it yet. It’s a beautiful rifle and being Robert built it I’m sure it will shoot but my wants have changed.

With the passing of Robert I can’t bring myself to rip it apart or rechamber it so here it is for sale an unmolested and unfired full Gradous rifle.

Specs:
- Pierce TI long action with 20mo rail
- Pierce TI lug
- Hawkins bdl bottom metal
- 28” 5.5 contour 1:8 Krieger throated for 195 bergers
- Vias brake
- Trigger tech trigger
- Wyatt's extended Mag box
-McMillan lazzeroni pattern gel coat with edge technology and 2 left side flush cups
-Seekins pic rail on the forend
- Cerakote “smoke” by Gradous.

I also have 200 pcs of virgin Gunwerks 28N brass I may be willing to sell to buyer of the rifle.

$5500 shipped in hardcase O.B.O which is several hundred less then I paid for it.

*Scope, Rings and Bipod not included *

Attachments

• 2314EDC2-6EB5-49BC-B26F-4BC25DD22307.jpeg
    2314EDC2-6EB5-49BC-B26F-4BC25DD22307.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Here are some pictures Gradous sent me of the rifle being built. If you would like to see anything else just ask.
82839EC4-7BBD-4F86-A50C-4E52A3F808FF.jpeg
7E2CC031-60F0-4005-A556-B9F2B46515AA.jpeg
C3627296-3389-4DAF-889A-67DFD0042EE4.jpeg
7D74D541-95D8-4336-B486-827998D8DF1C.jpeg

My ad got jumbled in editing. The rifle has a TI recoil lug, the bottom metal is Hawkins BDL

I had a few inquired asking what it weighs. Bare rifles weighs 8lbs 1oz

Lots of tire kickers but this one is still in my safe.

Someone get this out of my safe before I part it out and build a 30 nosler. To many 7mm’s in the safe and open to trade offers.

Willing to consider trades for other custom hunting rifles

This one is still in my safe, someone trade me out of it

Hunting seasons coming and they don’t get any better then Gradous Rifles

Hunting season so fast approaching and they don’t come any nicer then this rifle

Price drop to $5000 shipped which will include the virgin brass.

Also interested in trades for a custom magnum .30 particularly .300 Norma

I personally know this is the last build to leave Robert's shop. You won't find a better example of his work and and there will not be anymore of these. This is a fine example of his magnum hunting rifles in a Xtreme caliber. Don't snooze

Reactions: MShort
I personally know this is the last build to leave Robert's shop. You won't find a better example of his work and and there will not be anymore of these. This is a fine example of his magnum hunting rifles in a Xtreme caliber. Don't snooze

Robert and I had plans for me to fly down and build a 300 norma improved next spring. SadlyI didn’t get the chance to do it.