• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gradous and APA bedding block!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! ~VIDEO~

I didn't listen to the audio, so maybe something was there, but the video showed nothing about this bedding block.

That a chassis/bedding block does not need epoxy bedding is not news.

In any case, what does this new bedding block do that the many chassis out there, and the Manners Mini-Chassis do not?

I clicked on link and its working!!!!!! Will let Robert or Jared explain that to you being I don't want you to get second hand information. Research it!!!!

I didn't say the audio did not work, only that I didn't listen to it!!!!!

I'll wait for further explanation!!!!!

That video provided almost zero information on the subject.. I want that 8 minutes of my life back so I can waste it on something else gun related.

When I was told about this system from the guy who invented it the concept is essentially a Mitee-Bite clamp in the recoil lug area to pressure the recoil lug into the chassis pocket in a consistent, repeatable manner. The approach is the same as what MPA has introduced into their BA chassis system for at least the last 4 months now.

Reactions: JeffLebowski
For those of you that may not want to do a bedding job on your rifle, you can give this wonderful piece of technology a try!

waiting for OP to post a video letting us all know about this wonderful new invention called "smokeless powder"....

When I was told about this system from the guy who invented it the concept is essentially a Mitee-Bite clamp in the recoil lug area to pressure the recoil lug into the chassis pocket in a consistent, repeatable manner. The approach is the same as what MPA has introduced into their BA chassis system for at least the last 4 months now.

When I first saw it, it reminded me of the MPA lug-lock system also. Then again I'm completely uneducated on this stuff.

So long as the action is fixed rigidly and not stressed in the bedding block it doesn't matter exactly where it is.

There is very little innovation in action blocks for fiberglass stocks. I feel that this block offers a accuracy potential of a well done bedding job.
. Ultimately you will be the judge and jury.
I hope that in the near future people that I hold in high regard as industry experts will give their opinions on this project here. I'm sure it's not for e everyone it's not going to fit every action perfectly and it's not shiny or cool just gets your rifle done quicker.
Thanks for your interest and comments they are of great importance to me.
Thanks Robert Gradous Gradous Rifles

There is very little innovation in action blocks for fiberglass stocks. I feel that this block offers a accuracy potential of a well done bedding job.
. Ultimately you will be the judge and jury.
I hope that in the near future people that I hold in high regard as industry experts will give their opinions on this project here. I'm sure it's not for e everyone it's not going to fit every action perfectly and it's not shiny or cool just gets your rifle done quicker.
Thanks for your interest and comments they are of great importance to me.
Thanks Robert Gradous Gradous Rifles

Some more information as to what it does and how it works would help separate the wheat from the chaff.

Being an engineer I'm less interested in what it is supposed to do and more interested in how it does what it's supposed to do.

Too many in the gun world confuse correlation with causality.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffLebowski
As far as the bedding block goes, I have not tried one yet and I don't know much about it. However, I know the man that designed this block and in my humble opinion there is no better gunsmith. I have been fortunate enough to spend a good amount of time in Robert's shop watching him build bolt rifles. I have the upmost confidence that when Robert builds a rifle or any component he has one goal and he strives to achieve this goal with extreme attention to detail, that goal is to a build a rifle that will consistently put bullet after bullet through the same hole.

I'm excited about this new bedding block and I look forward to trying one in the future.

Cool idea. That said - I haven’t been having an issue with the other bedding styles? This seems like a super cool way to deal with the poor machining in a Remington 700.

The first bedding blocks are getting finished up this week and will be installed in stocks soon.
Maybe the shooters that get to try them out could post their conclusions here on the Hide.
Thanks for your interest and comments.
Are you going to have any blocks to sell?

Is this a drop-in solution for existing stocks?

Price point?

Will it work with the stocks from Grayboe and the new Mcmillan M3C?