• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grafs has Berger 7mm 180gr Target VLD's in stock

Re: Grafs has Berger 7mm 180gr Target VLD's in stock

What is the difference in 180 VLD Target and 180 VLD Hunting? Both have the same B.C. Dont they?

That's why you buy them on the GB that Jeffvn puts on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slayer_21420</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the jacket is thicker on the hunting bullets </div></div>

Wrong, it's thicker on the target bullet, thats why they're refered to as "thick" jackets. Both utilize the J4 jackets but, the hunting bullet is the original thinner J4 jacketed bullet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slayer_21420</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the jacket is thicker on the hunting bullets </div></div>

Wrong, it's thicker on the target bullet, thats why they're refered to as "thick" jackets. Both utilize the J4 jackets but, the hunting bullet is the original thinner J4 jacketed bullet. </div></div>

William is correct! the Target VLD's have a thicker jacket. As for the price, I pay much less than that, I have a C&R and a dealer account with grafs. I think I pay $35 per 100 which is not bad at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

William is correct! the Target VLD's have a thicker jacket. As for the price, I pay much less than that, I have a C&R and a dealer account with grafs. I think I pay $35 per 100 which is not bad at all. </div></div>

Same here, I just placed an order for about 2000 various flavors of Hornady and Bergers from Grafs. The dealer discount saved about $120 over the regular price.

If you do not have a dealer account with grafs, just remember that they pay for the shipping, so factor that into the price also.

Having said that, I wish Berger would start offering either 500 or 1000qty bulk packs like Sierra or Lapua. That would save us a bit of money also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Having said that, I wish Berger would start offering either 500 or 1000qty bulk packs like Sierra or Lapua. That would save us a bit of money also. </div></div>

I actually bought about 1500 Hornady bullets for shooting inside of 600y simply because they're 2/3 the price of Bergers and still shoot well. Berger has no reason to change their price schemes until people boycott what's already going. Until it's not paying to sell them like they do, there's no reason to change.

I hear ya, I just like sticking to one bullet and one load, it makes life easier for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slayer_21420</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the jacket is thicker on the hunting bullets </div></div>

Wrong, it's thicker on the target bullet, thats why they're refered to as "thick" jackets. Both utilize the J4 jackets but, the hunting bullet is the original thinner J4 jacketed bullet. </div></div>

William is correct! the Target VLD's have a thicker jacket. As for the price, I pay much less than that, I have a C&R and a dealer account with grafs. I think I pay $35 per 100 which is not bad at all. </div></div>

The jacket on the hunting bullet is THINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The jacket on the target bullet is THICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slayer_21420</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the jacket is thicker on the hunting bullets </div></div>

The jacket on the hunting bullet is THINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The jacket on the target bullet is THICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

O K! is that not what I fuckin said?