• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grand Jury Returns Indictments In Trump-Georgia Case

01GWA379SEPZSDJ9W62SDK530H.jpeg

• In reality everything they are doing to Trump, they are doing to us.

Americans, real Americans who love this country, Liberty and Freedom, are being persecuted. They are using this as a weapon to crush dissent
Here is what is likely to happen.

The court cases are going to go about like you think they would. All coordinated to have them stretched out until the election. Leaked details to the press. Lies from the prosecutors. Lies from the press. Along the way you will have some manufactured events like another FBI murder of a Trump supporter. Just standard stuff.

Then one day, Obama, Jarret, Rice, Elias will have a meeting. And in that meeting they will look at real poll numbers. Not the CNN NYT numbers. And they will see Trump winning the general election against the person who they selected to replace Biden. So they call one of the judges in one of the cases and tell them to play the “Trump violated bail provisions” card. They will jail Trump from then until the election is over.

That is when things get bumpy.

You heard it here first.

Here is what is likely to happen.

The court cases are going to go about like you think they would. All coordinated to have them stretched out until the election. Leaked details to the press. Lies from the prosecutors. Lies from the press. Along the way you will have some manufactured events like another FBI murder of a Trump supporter. Just standard stuff.

Then one day, Obama, Jarret, Rice, Elias will have a meeting. And in that meeting they will look at real poll numbers. Not the CNN NYT numbers. And they will see Trump winning the general election against the person who they selected to replace Biden. So they call one of the judges in one of the cases and tell them to play the “Trump violated bail provisions” card. They will jail Trump from then until the election is over.

That is when things get bumpy.

You heard it here first.
"I'll take 'shit that's not gonna happen for 500', Alex."

Reactions: UKDslayer
Dude, if you're looking for a conspiracy, just read the indictment....
Gov and its “authorities” have zero credibility. Anything communicated by a public “servant” at any level is one step below a crackhead. Nobody with a shred of decency takes a gov’t “paycheck”. There is no justice initiated by governments. Never has been. Never will be. Anyone who believes in or respects the system is a statist, a dumbass, or more than likely both. Where do you fall?

Even FN says in all their reports that there is no evidence of cheating in the 2020 elections.

This has a grand total of 22,000 views. I hope the real number is higher. It is only there because it aired on TV, and they can't deny it. That said it is one of the most suppressed videos on the internet because it is so egregious and puts the lie to so many liars.

There is not just "evidence". We have them on film running the counting machines from magically produced cases of votes that were hidden from view all day. The crime was literally caught on camera, and this is far from the only evidence of how crooked the 2020 election was. Yet the entirety of the media insists there is no evidence, and NPR cites 60 court cases that were dismissed, never investigated, and never went to court, not the 200 cases before the voting where all election integrity measures were removed. Why don't you sit in your chair and chant, "COUNT ALL THE VOTES"?

When you remove all the safeguards of election integrity and make it impossible to prove cheating, and then tell me there's no evidence of cheating you'll have to pardon me for thinking you are a blithering idiot who cannot be reasoned with or negotiated with. This is post America, and Donald Trump is merely the first victim of totalitarians. The Republic is dead. Long live the Republic.

Saying, "This isn't going to end well", about sums it up.

That's the thing, no matter how many times shit like this has been run to the ground in investigations, objectivity-challenged people still want to believe it. But that's totally understandable as part of basic psychology - Confirmation Bias. Where it's an enormous problem these days is it's entirely too easy to silo yourself off from reality if you want to; just blanket ignoring any information you don't like or that triggers a negative emotional reaction, and accepting dubious information that triggers a positive emotional reaction (often that's the point). That's why places like The Bear Pit here are like extreme-right dopamine dispensers, probably the same way militant vegan forums are for the extreme-left. But again, that's understandable because it's really hard to be objective and analyze information while trying to suppress our own biases.

• Haha
Reactions: somewhereinmt
i remain confused re the twisting indictment of trump for "federal" crimes by a state (GA/NY) that the crime wasn't committed in (FL). iknow why they are doing it. that is obvious. just puzzled by their explanation of why it it legal. they do it because they can and nobody will be able stop them.
how does one "indict" a non office holder? my understanding of the term is bringing charges against an office holder to remove from office. twisted so what twisted justification is being used? i do get the jan 6 thing. patriot act allows the gestapo to do whatever they want,including murder. thanks for that george the 2nd. i guess the 6' tall federal register has something in it to make it work. but,as usual,i am still confused about public justification,,not why it is happening or the plan it's part of.

It's the best way to keep the feds up to speed... (that's what you want to believe, right?)

Last edited:
Even FN says in all their reports that there is no evidence of cheating in the 2020 elections.

This has a grand total of 22,000 views. I hope the real number is higher. It is only there because it aired on TV, and they can't deny it. That said it is one of the most suppressed videos on the internet because it is so egregious and puts the lie to so many liars.

There is not just "evidence". We have them on film running the counting machines from magically produced cases of votes that were hidden from view all day. The crime was literally caught on camera, and this is far from the only evidence of how crooked the 2020 election was. Yet the entirety of the media insists there is no evidence, and NPR cites 60 court cases that were dismissed, never investigated, and never went to court, not the 200 cases before the voting where all election integrity measures were removed. Why don't you sit in your chair and chant, "COUNT ALL THE VOTES"?

When you remove all the safeguards of election integrity and make it impossible to prove cheating, and then tell me there's no evidence of cheating you'll have to pardon me for thinking you are a blithering idiot who cannot be reasoned with or negotiated with. This is post America, and Donald Trump is merely the first victim of totalitarians. The Republic is dead. Long live the Republic.

Saying, "This isn't going to end well", about sums it up.

If you can follow the trail you know why they couldnt possibly allow a real investigation.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
That's the thing, no matter how many times shit like this has been run to the ground in investigations, objectivity-challenged people still want to believe it. But that's totally understandable as part of basic psychology - Confirmation Bias. Where it's an enormous problem these days is it's entirely too easy to silo yourself off from reality if you want to; just blanket ignoring any information you don't like or that triggers a negative emotional reaction, and accepting dubious information that triggers a positive emotional reaction (often that's the point). That's why places like The Bear Pit here are like extreme-right dopamine dispensers, probably the same way militant vegan forums are for the extreme-left. But again, that's understandable because it's really hard to be objective and analyze information while trying to suppress our own biases.
Ok, here is objective…

Read the transcripts of Trump’s phone calls with GA Sec. Of State. It’s clear from the text that the Trump team was convinced that there was fraud in the election. They gave the state numerous examples of what they believed might have happened ( like evidence of dead people voting or people being turned away from the polls because they’d “already voted” )and begged them to investigate. Whether Trump was right about the fraud being real or not is IMMATERIAL!!! He NEVER asked for the state to commit fraud, he asked them to find the fraud he was convinced existed and had just laid out for them on the call.

Yet it’s easy to “objectively” observe the media pull one line out of that call, the “I want to you find 11,xxx votes” line, and pretend Trump was asking the Sec State to commit fraud. That story is complete bullshit, yet it was everywhere and is the genesis of this whole indictment.

Is challenging an election you believe to be rigged a crime? The answer is obvioulsy “No!” for an “objective” person. Otherwise wouldn’t Al Gore’s entire campaign staff have been indicted on RICO charges and jailed for trying to steal an election? Hmmm, so it wasn’t a crime then…..

So objectively challenging an election isn’t a crime. So therefore, preparing for your challenge to possibly be successful by organizing a slate of alternative electors can’t be a crime either.

Alan Dershowitz characterized these indictments best when he said (paraphrasing) “These indictments are designed, by their nature and by the jurisdictions they are in, to produce convictions as quickly as possible, even if those convictions have little chance of withstanding appeal. Because any appeal wouldn’t be complete until after the election.”

So the game plan is to drum up a bunch of bullshit charges in jurisdictions where Trump has no hope of a fair trial, obtain fast convictions that destroy him politically, that they KNOW will likely be overturned later due to their dishonest interpretations of the law. They don’t care about that, the goal is purely political. So how would you characterize that, objectively? Is that justice? Because to me it looks like tyranny.

Ok, here is objective…
In both the Jan 6 and GA indictments they talk about the legal means that was taken to challenge the election, and then the illegal means. The latter ARE the crimes.

For example, in the GA indictment it talks about Manner and Means:
  1. False statements to and solicitation of state legislators: Hearings with state lawmakers where conspirators lied about fraud and solicited them to appoint fraudulent electors
  2. False statements to and solicitation of high ranking state officials: Conspirators lied to the governor, secretary of state, and speaker of the house, and solicited them to violate their oaths.
  3. Creation and distribution of fraudulent elector certificates (and they did it in six other states)
  4. Harassment and intimidation of Ruby Freeman: That’s the Harrison Floyd and Trevion Kutti meeting where they to get her to say she helped commit voter fraud
  5. Solicitation of high ranking DoJ officials: That’s where they tried to get the DoJ to lie to Georgia officials. She gives the example when trump told Rosen to “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and congressional republicans”
  6. Solicitation of the VP
  7. Breach of election equipment in GA and elsewhere
  8. Obstructive acts
    • Filing false documents
    • Making false statements
    • Perjury

In both the Jan 6 and GA indictments they talk about the legal means that was taken to challenge the election, and then the illegal means. The latter ARE the crimes.

For example, in the GA indictment it talks about Manner and Means:
  1. False statements to and solicitation of state legislators: Hearings with state lawmakers where conspirators lied about fraud and solicited them to appoint fraudulent electors When you believe the statements are true, not a crime. If I tell you tomorrow the world is going to end, I am not lying. I might be right. You can't prove I'm wrong today. Even if I'm not sure I'm right, that doesn't make it a lie. And tomorrow if the world does not end, that also doesn't make me a liar, it makes me wrong.
  2. False statements to and solicitation of high ranking state officials: Conspirators lied to the governor, secretary of state, and speaker of the house, and solicited them to violate their oaths. Being wrong about something and making statements to that effect is not a crime. And we don't even know conclusively if he was wrong!
  3. Creation and distribution of fraudulent elector certificates (and they did it in six other states) Nothing fraudulent about this, its been done multiple times in our history. Had their challenges been successful, those electors would become necessary. What is criminal about preparing them while you fight the challenge?
  4. Harassment and intimidation of Ruby Freeman: That’s the Harrison Floyd and Trevion Kutti meeting where they to get her to say she helped commit voter fraud. Did she? I admit I'm not familiar with this issue, but unless they were overtly asking her to lie its the same bullshit as everything else.
  5. Solicitation of high ranking DoJ officials: That’s where they tried to get the DoJ to lie to Georgia officials. She gives the example when trump told Rosen to “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and congressional republicans” "Leave the rest to me" is again referencing proving fraud, not stealing and election.
  6. Solicitation of the VP Seriously? The highest paid most experienced lawyers in the world were arguing whether Pence had the power to send electors back to the states for re-certification.
  7. Breach of election equipment in GA and elsewhere Because the campaign took of copy of Dominion software off a machine to look for fraud evidence?
  8. Obstructive acts
    • Filing false documents Not if you think they are true.
    • Making false statements This is getting boring.
    • Perjury Who lied under oath? Haven't heard anything like that.

This shit ain't that difficult dude. Yall created a bunch of fake ballots and threw them in.
All the recounts and shit are null and void, they were just recounting fake ballots.

Show me any type of signature/identity verification that proves me wrong.
Could absolutely be true. One of the biggest beefs the Trump team had was that the signature verification that was done was comparing the ballot signature to the envelope signature on absentee ballots. Which obviously can be signed by the same fraudulent person and still match. Trump wanted them to compare the signatures to those on ballots of 2 years ago to determine if they were done by the same person. To my knowledge this was never done.

Admittedly, I can understand why Georgia didn't want to do this. It would have made the hanging chads controversy look like a walk in the park. But its likely one of the only ways to prove whether ballot boxes were being stuffed with ballots of real people by 3rd parties.

Come on, guys - neither of those strategies would be successful in court.

"I truly believed the money in the bank belonged to me!"

Show me any type of signature/identity verification that proves me wrong.

They looked and looked for fraud and didn't find any....over and over. I know it's practically a MAGA mantra these days, but at some point you have to be intellectually honest with yourself.

Hell, it's right there on page 16:

1692127329389.png

Gotta give credit where credit is due:
Biden can run on this stating that the front runner is a "criminal". Granted this will probably be in front of the supreme court because we have a constitutional right for legal advice through lawyers also known as counsel
Keep trump in the media for his trial
Keep trump on the 2020 election which we're over. Biden is president, whether you believe he had better ground game convincing Republican and democratic Governors to change the rules against the constitution in favor of Democrats or that he was installed like a toilet.
Biden can run on him being the law and order president
Biden can obfuscate the policy failures of his tenure since he's not on trial

Reactions: Grubber

I'd put more trust in this trial than yours.

That's better. Presenting facts only elicits the same canned responses that have already been run into the ground. If claiming election fraud is crime Hialry and her crew broke the law also.

The obfuscation of the audit process only made the claims more compelling.

You are a fucking moron, and anything but analytical or objective. You are the sort of moron who believes everything they see on TV. How much you want to bet you believe Trump colluded with Russians based on NOTHING!

I watched this live on TV when they said they had to shut down the tallying because of a phantom “sewage leak”. Everyone left, and later we found these women fired everything back up when they were alone. The left wing news stories (what you seem to believe are “investigations”) simply dismissed it as no proof of cheating, only a violation of “practices” in that there were no election observers present when they ran the machines for four hours with no oversight.

You’re right. It isn’t definitive proof of cheating. We CAN’T prove it because all the safeguards to prevent it were removed, making your complete bullshit claims meaningless platitudes, because in a free and fair election there are election integrity measures to prevent cheating.

Essentially you are telling us to just trust there was no cheating. Every private investigation has turned up tons of evidence, but since the government dismissed it all you can claim it’s partisan, yet the partisans running those machines alone at midnight get a pass.

You are stupid fucker who just repeats what you see on CNN, have zero wisdom, and can’t think for yourself. I’ll bet you think “white supremacy” and “structural racism” are the greatest threat to our liberty, and not our completely out of control Federal Government.

Make sure to turn in all your sweet kit at the local police gun buyback program.
Got 3 in this thread that very obviously won't be "voting from the rooftops" if/when SHTF..

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”

Come on, guys - neither of those strategies would be successful in court.

"I truly believed the money in the bank belonged to me!"

They looked and looked for fraud and didn't find any....over and over. I know it's practically a MAGA mantra these days, but at some point you have to be intellectually honest with yourself.

Hell, it's right there on page 16:

View attachment 8205493
You have the logical reasoning of a drunk squirrel. Robbing a bank, whether you think its your money or not, is still a crime! Telling someone you think the money in the bank vault is all yours, however, is not. Lobbying politicians to choose different electors by trying to convince them you believe the election was stolen is not fraud. If Trump had told GA to fabricate 15,000 votes for him so he won, "because everyone knows I didn't actually lose" would absolutely be a crime. That's not what happened.

Its not clear to me if the signature audit that GA did satisfied the Trump people and how they wanted it conducted. If they compared it to a known signature database, like those on drivers licenses, then it might have. But if the audit was done at the request of the Trump campaign, and found nothing, how is asking for that review criminal?

The point is that its clear that the Trump team was NOT trying to steal an election, they were trying to prove election fraud had occurred. Do you really support the indictment of a past President, who is now the frontrunner in the Republican Primary, because he fought against election results he believed were fraudulent? Did he not peacefully transition power as expected when all his objections failed? How can it be that he is being indicted for crimes with 1000 years worth of jail-time for contesting an election if its not a political hit job?

The hilarious truth here is that in true leftist form, you have projected your own failures and mistakes onto those who disagree with you. YOU are the one with confirmation bias who isn't being objective.

It's the best way to keep the feds up to speed... (that's what you want to believe, right?)
You?!?!? Na man. Come on. That's just silly. Just cause you are relentlessy towing the line... dont mean nothin. You know you can Get paid for that, right?!?!?!🤣🤣

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
I can't imagine the butthurt that must have been present when this was said. Today you would be jailed for hurting someone's feelings, or better yet they would call it verbal abuse, bullying, cyberbullying or some other worthless bullshit. The level of censorship we are experiencing today would make past dictators extremely jealous.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote