• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grand River Tactical Hydrographic Camouflaging

Hasgun Willtravel

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2007
Ionia County, MI
Gentleman,

I am very pleased to announce that I am offering Hydrographic Camouflaging services for Snipers Hide Members. I have teamed up with a local company to provide these services, they do extremely top notch work, and have been diping everything from leather to dash boards for over 15 years. I use their work, and have nothing but good things to say about them.

I have used the MARPAT dip on my own stock, and its tougher than nails. My barreled action has been cerakoted black, the stock dipped, the barreled action is beat, scratched, nicked, etc, but the stock still looks great.

The warranty includes materials and craftsmanship, but not abuse, of course.

Prices for some of the common things that I have been asked about are as follows, all prices include return shipping and insurance costs:

AI Skins: $130
Complete Stock: $140
Pistol Slides: $90
Optics: $95-$135 depending on value of the optic for insurance purposes(NOTE: Optic Dipping is not warranted)
Shot Gun Stock Sets: $90
AR Furniture: Butt Stock/Handguard/Grip $110
Complete AR Upper/Stock/Handguard/Grip $145 plus shipping

At this time, I do not have an FFL. If this develops the way I would like it to, I will aquire an FFL, for more reasons than just the dipping, I have wanted one anyway, but currently, I am not handling Lowers, pistol frames, nor barreled actions, no controlled items.

All that said, here is the list of available dips. There are far more available, so if something is not listed, please ask, I will find out if its available.

If you want this done, PM me, I will get you an addy to send your stuff to.

allcamo.jpg

Re: Grand River Tactical Hydrographic Camouflaging

Looks good, but I can't really see the thumbnails. Do you have a link to the patterns in a larger format or could you email them to me?

I understand posting that many pics would be a nightmare.

Yeah I'd really like to see some multicam.

Here are AICS 2.0 skins dipped in Multi-cam:

DSCF1793.jpg

Although it was done by another company (which shall remain nameless), I would imagine that whatever GRT offers will be at least as well done.

Bob

I'm not a huge fan of multicam, but that looks awesome. What are the expected turn around times?

Nick, I would like to send you a couple of things to do. PM me with costs and turn around for AI Skins.

Turn around time is 2-3 weeks.

Bob, thanks for posting pics, thats a dead on match for their MC dip. I have some things going to head over in the next couple days, I will get some pics of that work. I will stand behind this companies work, as if it were my own.

Here are some pics of ARs and my AI skins that were done in MARPAT, and a couple other things.

CamoAssaultRifle1.jpg

CamoAssaultRifle2A.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

Camo_Rifle_and_scope.jpg

MW_Camo_Skull.jpg

Camo_Thermos.jpg

Camo_Dash.jpg

I really like digicam, I'm considering sending out my AI stocksides.

I have a McMillan Remington 700 stock that I'd like to have done in Multicam. Is that available?

Is the $140 price tag door to door complete?

Hey Nick the skulls is what Glen Seekins has on his AR and it looks BAD ASS! Great price also!

Hasgun, can you please grab your associate and upsticks and move to Germany.
we have to send parts to either Italy, Spain or UK to get dipped, and its pain in the ass.

where do you get the foil ?

regards Pete

Nick personally delivered my new custom vest a few days ago. Problem is, the camouflage is so good that I set it down somewhere and now I can't find it. I guess I should never have had him paint it in the newest urban cam pattern: to look like a stack of office paperwork.
laugh.gif

Those multicam skins are very cool. Nick, I'll get an extra set of AIAW Folder skins, and will be contacting you shortly (after your vacation).
Gotta have.

NICK!!!

Before you so much as sit on your toilet when you get home....

(I know, I know...HSM is so compassionate and truly cares about Nicks mental state and need for vacation)....
wink.gif

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">GET YOUR FFL!!!</span></span>

So I can send you complete guns to be "dipped"!!!!

-Pat

Can 1 of the sps rubber stocks be dipped or is that a bad idea.