• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gray Ops AMP Pilot Holder

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    My Christmas present to myself arrived yesterday. This company has some very cool custom gun stuff.

This pilot holder was the perfect size for the calibers that I reload and anneal. Hard to see in the photo, but the finish work on this is beautiful, and it gets my pilots out of those little baggies and onto the shelf where I can keep them organized.

Merry Christmas ... TO ME !!!

1640374701487.png

My Christmas present to myself arrived yesterday. This company has some very cool custom gun stuff.

This pilot holder was the perfect size for the calibers that I reload and anneal. Hard to see in the photo, but the finish work on this is beautiful, and it gets my pilots out of those little baggies and onto the shelf where I can keep them organized.

Merry Christmas ... TO ME !!!

View attachment 7768473
    I have one and really like it.

They are nice. Integrate well with the Giraud holder they have as well. Good design.

Reactions: ctsvnino