• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gray Ops Bag Stop ARCA Mount

CavReconScout

Gunny Segeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 18, 2013
    Illinois

Anyone seen or tried one of these yet? I just received the email about it today.

I think it’s a great idea, always wanted to build something like it especially for the finicky 22’s. Now I don’t have to.

I like the concept. Grabbing one that bolts to the Pro Plate.

Grabbed one, waiting for it to ship. While I have the plate/bag combo, I opted for the stand alone model for now. The plate/bag combo doesn't allow you to use the brass weight.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Grabbed one, waiting for it to ship. While I have the plate/bag combo, I opted for the stand alone model for now. The plate/bag combo doesn't allow you to use the brass weight.
    True but I’m thinking that might work for me. I am tail heavy (rifle balanaces about an inch in from the mag well ATM) so the add on does two things for me. First is it loses 4-ish ounces closer to the mag well pushing the balance point forward (I’ll keep the front brass plate) and second, it still allows me to slide the plate all the way back if I wish. With the stand alone there is a clamp width in the way. I may regret my choice once I get a few bits on the nose of the rifle but I can always sell it and get the stand alone.