• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grayboe Ridgeback

krumfola

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Maybe I'm missing something but what purpose do the MLOK attachment slots on the side of the forend serve??? I like the adjustable cheek piece but I don't have any need for the MLOK slots.

I'd like to see a Renegade with the adjustable cheek installed but so far there has been no chance of it straight from Grayboe.

Reactions: Danley
Attachment points for mlok rails that could hold IR lasers if an end user needed that capability or an attachment point for a QD sling loop as it looks to lack the dedicated mounting point. Two quick reasons for the side MLOK mounting points.

Maybe I'm missing something but what purpose do the MLOK attachment slots on the side of the forend serve??? I like the adjustable cheek piece but I don't have any need for the MLOK slots.

I'd like to see a Renegade with the adjustable cheek installed but so far there has been no chance of it straight from Grayboe.
maxresdefault.jpg

deadman, not able to put pics up. But if you txt me I can send a bunch. Two 0 nine six20 five two 68.

You could also use the m lock slots to add weight as I believe the MDT ACC chassis weights are m lock compatible.