• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great American outdoorsman show = shot show Walmart version

doctordoctor

El Doctor
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2011
Erie,pa
Standing in line to get in and I can't help but look around and wrongly cast judgment. This show is the Walmart version of the shot show...

Pics of the predicament you find yourself in.

Actually hope the show makes a ton of money. This is the one that had to cancel last year due to a sporting rifle controversy created by the old promoter? Best outcome and finger in the eye of the old promoter - huge profits for new promoter - NRA.

Standing in line to get in and I can't help but look around and wrongly cast judgment. This show is the Walmart version of the shot show...

It's Feb in Pa, and the last 6 weeks have been brutal temp wise. Hunting seasons is over and trout season isn't for another 12 weeks. What else did you expect? Every good old boy within a 4-6 hour drive of State College is descending on that show. I used to be one of them when I stilled live back home. For the record Pennsyltucky rednecks can certainly keep pace with any of their WV and NC counterparts. :)

I too hope the show is extremely successful after the BS Reed Exhibitions tried to pull last year!!!