• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes great CS experience with Leupold

Impact

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2007
Los Angeles,CA
my first CS experience with Leupold and I'm very satisfied.

Sent them a Mark 4 scope 3 weeks ago: the rifle fell off the shooting bench and the M1 windage knob got damaged so It was my fault. Anyways I sent them the scope and got it back this week. 2 weeks turnaround ! they fixed the windage knob and shipped the scope back to me...free of charge...very nice from them !

just wanted to share.

Re: great CS experience with Leupold

I returned an RX-11 that was not ranging, rec. a new one in two weeks no charge. Great customer service.
Woody

I have just bought my 6th , 3rd from Scott at Liberty Optics, , I also have two Nightforce NXS. I think Leupold is trying very hard to improve thier image and service, Thier new Military scope looks pretty awesome too. Looking forward to some range reports on it.

It would be great if you did NOT have to experience the great CS.

Usdmgtr- If you f-k up the gear by misstake and had to have it fixed,

would you prefere less than 14 days turnaround or something longer?

Sure I don´t care for Leupolds but there is no need to bash a product/company for no good reason.

Best regards Chris

I was not bashing anything. Just saying the best service is the one you don't have to experience.

I read the first two post out of order. I thought the OP was the guy with the broken range finder.

...and I am bitter as my scope went down at the CaPRC today.