• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great Customer Service From Geissele

HugoStiglitz

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2010
PHX AZ
Recently bought my second SSA/E trigger for my Colt 6940 because I really liked the Large-Pin one in my LW Sporter. I was dismayed when it was totally different, no takeup and no second stage, just a VERY light first stage. I was VERY hesitant about sending it back for repair and lose use of the 6940 for weeks ... months ??? I had just waited 3 months for warranty work on my Aimpoint PRO, and had been planning to take the 6940 to a reunion in Rim Country north of here soon. I had given the OEM trigger to a friend who is down on his luck, sure the Geissele was the ticket.

Bit the bullet and called Geissele. A guy named James answered the phone, listened to my tale, and said "ship it", he would look at it and turn it around the same day. Sounds good, but ...? Shipped last Friday USPS Priority, got an E-mail from James on Wednesday (the sear surface WAS undersize), got the new trigger yesterday, installed and functioning like it should. 6 days since it left my hands, Az to Pa and back.

Obviously I'm amazed and VERY pleased with the way James handled my situation. Buy Geissele products with the confidence that you will be satisfied in any event.

Thanks again James!
Joe

I have found when someone's name is on the line, there is typically no question regarding CS, from gun parts to car dealerships.