• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Great Customer Service.......

slayer 2c

Still working on it
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2011
    Lost.........
    In today's day and age it seems like everyone wants to rush out and bash a company. I wanted to take a moment to and tell you all about the great customer service I received recently from Schmidt and Bender.

I recently had the opportunity to take a class with Mike and Frank. During the class I noticed a spot in my PMii I thought it was water since Mike had turned on the Colorado A/c for the class that day. Took it back to the hotel and gave it a through cleaning, the spot did not move. The next day at class Frank confirmed that the scope did in fact have something in it and I would need to call Schmidt, which I was finally able to do last Tuesday. Lets start by saying how great it is to talk to a human being right off the bat, no computer, no push this for that, right to a man named Randy on the second or third ring!!! I told Randy my story ad with in a few minutes he got all my contact info and had a shipping label in my email. During the call I asked if I could wait until September to send it in, I have a local match on the 1st and wanted to test out my new skills! Randy ensured me that they could have it back by the 27th so I could have time to mount and zero. I sent it in Big Brown on Wednesday, it arrived on Thursday, on FRIDAY I get an email telling me my tracking number and that i would have it back on Monday the 19th!!! When the box arrived I expected to find my scope, maybe a note but instead I find a brand new PMii (I can tell because its missing the scratches around my turret set screws) and a bunch of S&B SWAG.

I deal in customer service everyday and to see this was above and beyond. Thank you to Schmidt & Bender for standing behind your products, absolutely no hesitation in fixing my issue. Thank you to Randy for having it turned around and back so quickly!!!

Jeremy

20190819_201226.jpg

I gotta say the S&B PMii is absolutely amazing. I was going to buy an ATCR but got a great deal on the Schmidt from Mike at Mile High and was blown away at the clarity.

Nice, I wonder if you telling him that you had a match helped at all.