• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great deal on accuracy international’s

killer-e

Private
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2010
odell nebraska
Just letting everybody know eurooptic has great deals on demo model AX rifles I just picked up a floor model demo AX for $4499 That’s priced better than most used ones in the px. Hope this helps somebody get a good deal

So on that note, what is the advantage of the AX to the AT? The obvious is the rear stock and forearm but outside of that is there any advantage?

I was looking at their AX's and thinking maybe it was worth upgrading, or if it's better to just drop the $900 on the rear stock upgrade for my AT. They are about 3 hours from me, my wallet has been trying to talk me out of heading up there :)

Some of their descriptions to me are also confusing, for example they list a showroom demo "AXSA" .308 at $5900, but the showroom demo AX .243 is only $4500.....are they the same gun aside caliber with a $1400 difference?

Same for the "like new demo" vs "showroom demo" seems to be $1000 difference for the same gun, admittedly .243 vs 260. Doesn't seem like a showroom gun could get beat up enough to drop it another $1000 :)

I think Color has a lot to do with it. But I’m not sure mine should be here on Thursday or Friday I’ll let everyone know how it looks